Concerning the Forum Practise Ireland

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Dublin (IRE)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

First off, I only came here to sarge.

Like most, I wanted to find peers with the same interest and focus on that interest, nothing more.

I now find myself in a tangle, and it begins with the forum, Practise Ireland.

A few weeks ago I had never heard of Practise Ireland until a friend recommended it to me. It was described as a friendly supportive forum were the members are made to feel safe and secure. Sounds great, I thought to myself. I went online, googled the name and it was the first return at the top of the page, easy so far.

I dreamt up a name and went through the registration process using my laptop. Unlike this forum, I didn't get access straight away. I was sent a message to my email saying I had to write a description of myself to prove I was a real person. Far enough I thought, spam is an issue on the internet, I'll do it.

A while later I get an email back saying I need to attend a meeting before I'm granted access to the forum, because of all the 'crazy' people out there they need to screen me to make sure I'm ok.

Now, I was having doubts. As has been mentioned by others, joining the Practise Ireland forum is like jumping through hoops, to me, it felt very controlling. I've joined others forums and never had to go through such lengths to do so. I went to the meeting anyway. I wish I had of listened to my instincts and stayed away.

When I got to the meeting the first person I met was a bald Italian guy named MrSpirit. He is the owner of Practise Ireland, and this guy does not smile, ever. I was going to, but I'm not actually going to go into details about what transpired during the meeting. The only thing I will say is I felt really disturbed by the behaviour of some people there. Actually, the ordinary members were ok, it was just the moderators who had really creepy behaviour.

I made it through the meeting. I kept relatively quiet while there, my thinking is, as mentioned above, I just want to focus on sarging. I can avoid difficult personalities, it shouldn't be a problem. Soon afterwards I got access to the forum. During the next week I briefly went onto the forum, I didn't really have time to do much reading. The forum looked pretty standard.

A meeting was arranged for sarging in Dicey's on Tuesday. I decided to go and get there early to avoid paying in. I didn't know who else was going to be there.

One of the first people I met was a guy who goes by the name MrDriver. His real name is Text removed by moderator. User has been banned for this post. He's a bald guy wearing glasses originally the Netherlands, he was one of the creepy people in the meeting. I can't help but say immediately that you need to avoid this guy like the plague. He thinks he's a teacher giving advice no one asked for. He is actually the reason I've broken my silence about Practise Ireland. I'll get back to him later.

Aside from Text removed by moderator. User has been banned for this post (MrDriver) I was having a great time in Dicey's, I was really happy with how things were going. Then, MrSpirit arrived. If I had to describe the demeanour of MrSpirit I would say he's like an Italian mafia hitman. Humorlessness, emotionless, shady. However, I ignored my instincts once again hoping I could learn from him, to his credit, he does seem like he gets full success with women and I do want to learn.

I walked around Dicey's with MrSpirit, he was in the lead. He was warming up making little witty comments as he went, all fine. Then we were back up on the balcony were MrSpirit approached a mixed set. I felt a little nervous but approached a Brazilian girl on the edge of the group. I was happy with the interaction. After we finished with them we walked away and it turns out the girl I spoke with was MrSpirits target. The hitman was not happy. He offered me some advice, I was happy to take it and we moved on. I had no idea that girl was his target and honestly I felt bad because the last thing I want to do is mess sarges up for people.

The night was winding down, I noticed the group was a little distant and MrSpirit made an excuse to me and then left.

The next day I got a text from a friend saying there was a field report on the forum about Dicey's. I didn't have time to look at it straight away. Eventually when I did I found MrSpirit was very upset that I had ruined things for him that night and he heavily criticized me. I took issue with this as I felt embarrassed by what he said. I text him about it hoping to quietly resolve the matter. I asked him to remove the field report or just edit any references about me. He refused to do this and said I should write my version of events and we can all learn from it. But I still wanted to be left out of the field report. He wouldn't respect my wishes so I wrote my version of events.

The thing is, I'm not a supplicator. I wrote the field report fairly and honestly and from my perspective. Within a very short space of time I had one of the creepy moderators respond with a very aggressive and hostile response. One of the things he wrote was I was lucky to not have been assaulted or blown out of the club by MrSpirit. Now, this is hardly a friendly or supportive response and it certainly didn't make me feel safe and secure as they claim to be in Practise Ireland, in fact the true nature of Practise Ireland is very sinister.

Backwards and forwards we went with insults, really a big waste of time and very disappointing. Not what I want to focus on.

In my opinion, the true nature of Practise Ireland is to elevate the social status of the moderators, to give them the status of authority figures, while at the same time lowering the status of those who join and turning them into supplicators. Practise Ireland is not a community of peers, it's a tyranny for a few. I strongly urge you to stay away from them. Or if you're really curious about proving what I've said in this post, check them out for yourself.

Now I know this post is really long, and if you've come this far please go a little farther because the best bit is coming up.

The reason I've broke my silence about Practise Ireland, even though I was prepared to leave it alone and say nothing more is, last night I was in Dicey's with some friends, I was still cold and feeling a little stifled, when I looked up at the balcony, and there was Text removed by moderator. User has been banned for this post (MrDriver) recording me on his phone as I walked around the club. I don't know how you would react but I felt very violated and like my privacy had been invaded. I know I'm in a club with hundreds of people but they are not secretly watching me and recording my moments. It really is the behaviour of a mentally unbalanced person. And I'm sure he was doing it for the rest of his creepy friends. It was the true behaviour of creep, a predator, a stalker, a weirdo.

If you think Practise Ireland is a forum of nice guys who just want to help each other out you couldn't be more wrong. Because I disagreed with them on their forum it seems they are now intent on pursuing me in real life.

Do a search on this forum and you'll see how aggressive they are.

This is the part where I address the supplicators on this forum who are also members of Practise Ireland (not all members of Practise Ireland are supplicators though). Grow a pair of balls and get off your knees. Do not in any way try to contradict me or insult me or justify the behaviour of that creep. You will only display how pathetic your are if you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

They sound like they would probably dish out punishment bummings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
I tried to join Practise Ireland but I never got an email report back,it's annoying because I wanted to meet some Irish puas and get their knowledge on local Irish game

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow as someone who is brand new to the community (?) in Dublin that's worrying. Also WTF is going on with the Practice Ireland website now??

I did a search and there's a pretty hateful homepage up there...