belfast wing men and puas

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Dublin (IRE)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes How goes it all? I am 34 from Belfast, though look a bit younger, but have lived a in three different countries. I am pretty good at meeting ladies. Well at least I know I am not the worst. I used to go out more in hope than expectation. Now I try to even the odds by having a game plan i.e. go and talk to a girl/group of girls early in the night and not need dutch courage(Alcohol). The best attitude you can have is to not give a f*ck about the outcome. Be like a salesman. No matter how many times they get rejected they always think the next one is a sale. Of course this makes it all sound easy and I still think up reasons not to approach.

Only problem I have is a lack of decent wing men. My mates are all great fellas but either married or scared to talk to girls. If you rate what I have said above or consider yourself a decent wing man then feel free to reply.

p.s. I have more respect for someone who goes and tries and gets blown out than for the bloke who laughs at him and gives him non stop grief when he hasn't done anything

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, back on here to see what's happening. Met 1 guy off here and he's 100%, sound guy and game to approach. Looking to meet a few more friends and see how we get on out in the 'field' lol still feel weird calling it that. But anyway gimme a shout and we'll sort something out, I'm starting to use this a lot more so I will reply quick enough.

Regards

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey,

I have created a Facebook group for wings in Belfast.
It currently has 10 people (5 of us actively going out 4+ times per week)

If you're interested i'll add you into it