Manchester daygame/night

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Manchester (UK)

Post subject: Manchester daygame/night
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I am living in Manchester for the last 10 months and i'm still looking for someone who wants to join me as a wing to have a really good time doing daygame in the city centre (places like arndale, market street are really good for that). Just message if you are interested 07478908419

Hope to see you soon,

All the best

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, my name is Sebastian Wray. I'm an independent Producer/Director and am currently in the research & development stages of a documentary on the 'public daytime dating' community. The aim of the film would be to give people an insight into the world of public daytime dating; showing the benefits of it, tackling its controversies, and showing the motivations behind it. We are looking for either individuals or organised groups who would consider being part of the documentary. We are searching for a mix of contributors from any background, experienced or have never tried pick ups before but are looking to do so.

Please get back to me if you are interested (or could put me in touch with anyone who is) and would like to discuss this further. Feel free to ask any questions!

Cheers

Sebastian Wray
Documentary Filmmaker
SPAM: sebastian.s.c.wray
Email: sscwray@gmail.com