Free trial coaching sessions in London

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » London (UK)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Free trial coaching sessions

Hey everyone, my name is Ryan, founder of Social Shortcuts. I’ve been a full time professional game/life coach for about 6 years now and I’ve worked for some of the most prominent companies including Puatraining, Kezia Noble and Sasha before venturing into my own project with a couple of other highly capable and experienced coaches, we have had literally hundreds of students so far, and we are only just getting started.

Currently we are offering free trial sessions, it will basically involve us meeting in central London for an hour to an hour and a half, I will do my absolute best to coach you within the time we have. No ego is involved we are simply sharing information which over the years we have constructed in such a way that it helps our students to improve the fastest regardless of any specific issue that may be holding you back.

We have a newly created Youtube channel www.youtube.com/c/socialshortcuts if you could subscribe or better still share we would really appreciate it. We focus more on social dynamics in general rather than purely just pick up, although our coaching will involve you getting to meet and attract a lot of women. We have some unreleased infields that we may be willing to show to potential clients, please ask if you want to see these, otherwise there are public ones on the channel.

If you would like to book a trial session please contact me on 07761803227. I hope to hear from you soon, and I hope you like our channel which will be based on all areas of social dynamics.