Manhattan Meatpacking District Lair - Join Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » New York (US)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dear Fellow Seducers and Players in Training,

I have noticed that no one is committed to forming a serious lair in Manhattan, and I have therefore taken the initiative to start one.

The meeting time will be rather soon so we can initiate a preliminary PUA lair. Once it has been established with a few members, we will expand using later meet up dates.

This meeting will be posted on numerous forums to maximize the diversity of the PUA lair. Joining this lair will allow access to social networking with fellow Players in the Meatpacking district and nearby areas ONLY. No people from queens. Manhattan/Brooklyn people welcome.

My background:

You can call me afflikti0n. I have been practicing the game for 4 years thus far. I have gained tremendous experience in the field. I am at a level now where I feel I can be one of the leaders in a lair. I am currently practicing direct seduction (a.k.a. rapid escalation, as described by keychain in his forum posts). I have much knowledge to share; however, I feel that I have much knowledge yet to gain as well. I have mastered all parts of the game (Mystery Method style, Day game, Direct Seduction, Dancefloor Game --fits in with Direct Seduction, Hired Gun Game, Amogging). However, my focus at the moment is getting quick lays. However, we can discuss each others sticking points once we have formed our group.

As you all may know, NYC is one of the best cities in which to sarge, but ONLY if you have the right contacts and are in the right place at the right time. The following venues will be regular sarging locations:

Meatpacking District:
- Brass Monkey
- Gaslight Lounge
- Other venues include meatpacking dance clubs (ex:Avenue, 1Oak, Electric room, pHd, Provocateur, etc)

Day Game Locations:
- Union Square
- Washington Square Park
- Grand Central
- Penn Station
- Midtown 5th Avenue
- St. Marks Pl

---The list above is subject to modification as more information becomes available.

What follows are the preconditions to join:

- Willingness to learn and commitment to PUA methods

- Naturals will be accepted only if they are willing to learn AND share techniques and not brag (I know quite a few who just talk game)

- Individuals must cure one-itis before joining

- A goal to achieve while a member of the Manhattan lair

- No extreme AFC cases -- should at least be able to approach single sets (This rule can be removed as the lair forms, but for now the lair needs people with a little experience)

- Knowledge of PUA material (not just the VH1 show, but rather at least one ebook)

- A positive attitude about the game (no pessimism will be tolerated)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the rules of the lair have been laid out, allow me to make explicit the details of the meetings:

55 Little West 12th St, New York, NY 10014

Time(s):

Nightgame Workshop (How to Approach/Open)
Thursday, August 28 2014
6:30 PM

Nightgame Workshop (How to Escalate Physically/Kino)
Friday, August 29 2014

Nightgame Workshop (How to Close the Deal/Escalate to Sex)
Saturday, August 30 2014

Reminder: This is a preliminary meeting to establish a small group before the lair expands.

Thank you for your time.

Let the games begin,

Afflikti0n

Text me directly if you are interested or just show up at our meeting:

Tel:(352)-600-1697

Tel2: (347)-685-6503

e-mail: jroma5677@hotmail.com

[Case Study] How to Get Laid on Tinder (Pics & Proof)

This 1 line will crush her excuses to meeting up

How to be 100% sure that your Tinder pics will get matches

Last edited by nayyar.6 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

I just moved from NYC to LA, but I know a bunch of wings that regularly go out in New York. I'll connect you guys.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Is this group still meeting?
please pm if so

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Why not people from Queens?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am part of a group that meets up a lot, but mainly on weekends. We require everyone to be ages 21+ though, since we do a lot of Night-game. If interested, feel free to pm me.