Bournemouth: Non-forceful Sarging Weekend Available

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been looking through these forums for a while now and i keep seeing the same old sh**... stuff like "send me a private message and I will decide if you are welcome aboard" or "There will be a phone test, why would i want you to come out with me!", it seems that going out sarging isnt about helping guys get girls as much, but feeding the Ego of the 'master' that is teaching them...

This isnt some hardcore, regeimed, strategical, weekend of forceful set-opening, pushing people into horrible situations that they dont want to be in. This is a weekend of going out, running natural game, building confidence, but mostly having a good time with guys that have the same passion and desire to get beatiful women. My theory is... as long as your not a jerk and you are confortable opening sets with good people skills you will get laid, if you are not there yet with your confidence in overwhelming social situaitons then come along for the ride and we will bring you into sets untill you do feel comfortable to open sets yourself.

There are no boring seminars, feeding yet another 'masters' ego telling you how great he is... or what he has accomplished and how he did... I mean more like chilling down at the beach with a couple of caronas with guys discussing about big sets theve opened, or openers that have worked best for them, or there quickest kiss close... ect ect, you get my drift.

Me and my fellow wing men in Bournemouth are out about 5 times a week doing 2 things... opening sets, then closing sets and having a laugh at the same time because thats what we enjoy...

If anyone that has read this feels they would like to come down to Bournemouth for a weekend with us your more than welcome... Private message me and i will be happy to arrange it... Obvoisly all you would have to arrange is accomidation for yourself and enough Money for your food and drink...

Look forward to sarging with ya.