Kansas City- THE PLAYERZ CLUB

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Since I'm not sure whether or not one already exists lets try and start KC lair. I'm going to call it The Playerz Club i think it sounds a little better!

Anyone from KC can post whatever you want on here and we can all try and help out. Eventually I'd like to meet somewhere and discuss some game because I have some interesting theories and I know others do to so I'd be interesting in hearing them. We're all in this together and none of us should be "womanless" because there are to many fine women for us to not get one!

-KC Masterpiece

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That's cool what you are trying to do. We can use this area to discuss trends that can help us get better..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was thinking maybe anyone interested could come out and grab a drink, maybe in westport and we could just chit chat about game...maybe even talk to some ladies while we're out.

FOR STARTERS- I'll say a little bit about myself that way anyone who joins eventually can get a little familiarity with me first.

I started about 5 years ago when I was 17 and I read Mystery Method and The Game. I found them both very interesting and thought maybe there was some truth to what these guys were talking about. For the first year or so I tried a little game but at that age there isn't much you can do and women tend to think slightly differently when they are younger. The last few years I have been in College not necessarily practicing and specific game from these books but more so trying to understand the theory and concept behind what they were talking about. I feel like now I have a pretty good idea and some of my own theories on things I just need to get out and practice more!! After all you can theorize all you want but you gotta be able to do it when duty calls.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well for me, I started gaming 3 years ago. It was rough at first because I did not understand the theories that well but with the help of some friends in the Detriot and San Francisco lairs, I started to grasp the concepts better and improve on my game. While here at Kansas City, I have not gamed as much, but my goal is to change that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,,, I'm new to Kansas City and new to the whole "game" .. I'm reading The Games by Neil and I have some openers but I still far from being a PUA :( ,,, I would love if I can meet some of you guys so that I can learn from you and maybe we can go sarging together cause I still don't have many friends outside of work :S

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up guys. it looks like it's been a little while since anyone's posted on this thread, but anyways I'm looking for a group of guys that I can learn game with. I'm only 19, and to be honest I'm pretty new to this stuff. I'm currently attending KU, so i will be living in Lawrence this coming year. I don't drink, or do drugs, just pursuing ways to improve my game, and myself as a person.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

whats up man Im 25 in Lawrence hit me up well go out every week