Washing DC - Maryland DMV Area!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

Just made this account. Looking for other like minded down to earth dudes to sarge with. Just gettin back into this, but plan on really honing in on the focus.

Really want to get shit done! Done talking. Action. Lets go.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey twinK I am new to the forum too, I am down to experiment this new PUA thing. I have very low to no experience when in comes to PUA, but I think it is fun once we get a hang of it.

Any other DC or NOVA chill dudes here?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey i know this thread is kind of old but this is probably the closest lair to where im at, im in maryland but im a bit closer to baltimore then i am d.c. but im willing to figure something out

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ill be heading back to the stateson march 10, ill be in the dmv area if your looking for a wing, im new but dhv is serious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm in maryland, 30 min from baltimore and 45 min from DC. I'm new to this, but hope to pick it up fairly quickly. Count me in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I know this is old but if any of you guys are still interested in sarging around the DC metro area send me a PM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Live in DC... Interested in Daygame in the DC Metro Area you can PM if you want to sarge...I am over 21

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

New to the Baltimore area, originally from Boston, looking for PUAs to sarge with. Dhv is solid. Send me a PM if interested.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Also in NOVA. Very new to the area, and sarging.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If anyone is in DC one of my old wings now lives out there.

You can PM me for his email and if you email him I am very confident he will happily set you up with his connections in DC. He has quite a few guys out there already.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

IMG removed by Mod

MODERATOR: For future reference please refrain from posting pictures of your cock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i just posted md, dc, va looking for others to game with too lol. We are pretty new to pick up but love it. I consider myself a student so always willing to learn. We have a youtube channel look us up on youtube black sheep society. our infields are on there and our fb is /blacksheepsociety301 to find us. after this snow goes away i am so down with meeting up to game with. let me know. msg me in my personal email at pham1990 at hotmail ,com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey! I'm looking for people in the DMV area to sarge with... I have some friends who do it. But I need someone who's free to do something everyday or every other day... Message me or kik me @king_re3se

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="king_re3se"]Hey! I'm looking for people in the DMV area to sarge with... I have some friends who do it. But I need someone who's free to do something everyday or every other day... Message me or kik me @king_re3se[/qu

I know this is super late i just joined today and new to this PUA thing. Interested in doing this and trying new things. Im in the D(M)V area also. Hit me up if you want to link up