Denver/Boulder, Colorado anyone?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nothing wrong with looking for more aspiring PUA's... anyone in the Denver/Boulder Area?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=764418568
Yahoo Messenger: the_almighty_ewok
Hey man I live in denver. Im always down to go out hit me up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey, did you guys meet up? I live in Westminster. Send me a PM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm down too. Don't make it to Boulder much, but spend a lot of time on market street downtown. I need a decent wing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: RVZFan
Down in Lone Tree but would love to go out on the prowl! Hit me up boys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, i live in westminster, i just turned 18 and have been hitting some clubs. Could definitely use a wingman and some other people who share the interest. Hit me up if you wanna meet up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I live in boulder. I've been in this for 4 years. Google my name.

Anyways, you can contact me via email or SPAM. Its this username at gmail or this exact same username on SPAM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all! So, I JUST this week got back from my very first PUA bootcamp. Training with Adam was incredible, and though I learned a massive amount, I need to find some mates near Denver with whom I can go out and run game. My Day Game sexual escalation needs serious work, but I'm pretty fearless, approach-wise. Point me at any set you like, and I'll do my damnedest to break on in.

Just started taking regular swing and ballroom lessons for use in sarging. I live in Lakewood, but I game in Denver. I'm all kinds of down to meet with anyone who's willing to shove one more in the back seat or just meet at the club.

Getting to know the local PUAs and other aspiring PUAs like myself would be an amazing opportunity. Anyone who's interested in meeting to game, feel absolutely free to PM me. I'll probably message a handful of you guys from this thread, which I hope you don't mind. At the moment, my #1 priority is getting with some wings and getting the large amount of practice I need to get really great.

Pleasure to meet you all! May you sleep with many women :)

So, who's down? Mm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

anyone still on pm me just recently got back in boulder been going out solo, could use a wing so hit me up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: beauciphus
New to the site but I like what I see. Not sure how replies on here work, but I'm 30, outgoing, and in shape. Looking for some cool, real, wings for terrorizing denver. If there is a group meeting, let me know. I'm in. Peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm also in. I've pm'ed some of you. I work literally one block from coors and am in the thick of it every week. I think we all share the same interest. There's plenty to go around, so let's join forces!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

never really heard from anyone online who currently lives around boulder and have yet to meet any of the PUAs or even those who just wanna get better here. Its been fun tho lots of gorgeous girls and some awesome times. Been a good place to come back to and with all the start ups out here been great spot for improving all areas of my game. If anyone out there wants to meet up and talk game and maybe start up a little something in boulder shoot me a message 303.819.7910

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

PUA in Denver?.... DJ needs a experienced PUA wingman!

I live here in Denver. I am looking for experienced PUAs that go out in Denver. I am a successful dj here in the Denver area. We will have access to any club vip such as The Church, Beta, Vinyl, Priv, ect.
I love going out but need some wingmen or... women thats always fun too. Who is interested???

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm in Denver (well, Golden/Lakewood area, not far though). I'm very new to all of this, wondering if there's anyone in Denver (or Boulder, I suppose) interested in going out. Great chance to teach someone what you know. I'm pretty frightened at the idea of approaching, but I'm good at adapting and think I could be really good at this with practice (like anyone, of course). Let me know!

@giftmusic I'd be down to go out, even though you did ask for experienced PUAs. Maybe if you're able to find others who are more experienced I'll join in.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hit me up! I'm somewhere in middling experience. I am in the middle of Denver but I'm down to try any type of game.

A number of my current friends here I met when I was running game when I was here a few years ago. We'd hit Beta and most of downtown, but I haven't gotten out too much since then.

Time to start anew! PM me.