Are Australian girls different from American girls? WITH VID

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay so I watched the Penis Pick Up video (search on youtube)

And I tried it out at my university, but it seems like the chicks over in the states are easier to chat up/get along. I also made a video as well to review myself which I will link/post up on youtube soon (once I learn how to cut the unnecessary bits).

I made 9 approaches that day. Main goal was to get a date. My best result for the day was 2 chicks asking for my number but I reckon it was just to get rid of me (they prob won't call back like they say, but who knows). By the way this was my first "in field" or whatever. Approaching the first girl on the day was harder then I thought. But then it got pretty easy after that.

Anyways there's a lot of useful materials out there made by Americans but I was just wandering are aussie girls different game? I was sort of copying what that asian guy did but to be honest it didn't seem to work that well.

Fews reasons I think why it didn't seem to go that well:

I need to work on humour
I was too direct
My body language
Need to be more interesting
Need to connect emotionally more
Aussie chicks and US chicks are different game (wrong method)

Positive points about me:

Raw confidence
Smile
Can carry on a decent convo

Overall though, I had a pretty good time just having fun :D

P.S I need to make more posts before I can link vids lol

Last edited by Bawls on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:40 pm 
Forum Bully

With Aussie girls, you can't just dump them in some category as much as all American girls are not the same. You might find girls in the mid-West or South of the USA are friendlier too. Sydney or Melbourne would have more stuck-up types whereas the smaller cities will generally have more down to earth girls.

I generally don't like Australian women but there are a few nice ones. Reality is in any Australian city your odds of meeting horrible women are about the same as your odds in any big US city. Bogan type women in Australia are horrible almost as a rule, but the equivalent type of girl in the US is usually friendlier at least.

There's enough of a cultural similarity that you can pick them up pretty much the same way (pretty true for all the Western world), however remember the Australian tall-poppy-syndrome, which means you don't want to come across too cocky as it'll put people off.

Probably a case of grass is greener though. I expect some American guys will soon chime in with how much American girls suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

i havent been to america... but i know alot of american guys (through my work) and to me it sounds like australian girls are much more chilled than americans. just take it slower

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Safe for some minor cultural differences and accent: ALL girls are the same all around the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

As a sarger in Australia i can safely say that the method works: BUT, i recommend using the guiding principles from the method, not the method itself. A lot of my early failures came from reusing material people knew. I think the girls in Australia pick up on what you're doing a little better than the American girls. Not meaning to be offensive, thats just my observation.

I disagree with the point about how girls all around the world are the same. i know for a fact their BS radars work at different levels!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think Aussie girls can be quite distant and difficult to approach, to be honest. Found it all a bit easier in the US, although admittedly, this was in the setting of holidaying in the US (and hence, having a more chilled attitude perhaps).

Back here in my homeland, though, I've come across women I've been attracted to and with whom I seem to have clicked with, only to find them giving me mixed messages and just being plainly rude (not answering phone calls, etc).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I've uploaded the video on youtube

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

just need one more post before I can link it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
As a sarger in Australia i can safely say that the method works: BUT, i recommend using the guiding principles from the method, not the method itself. A lot of my early failures came from reusing material people knew. I think the girls in Australia pick up on what you're doing a little better than the American girls. Not meaning to be offensive, thats just my observation.

I disagree with the point about how girls all around the world are the same. i know for a fact their BS radars work at different levels!
Yeah I agree their BS radars differ, but I think it differs girl to girl, not country to country. Obviously girls from different countries generally have different mannerisms and their cultures are also slightly different, but it all depends on the girl you're dealing with in my opinion..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

dutch woman are known as hot .. open and nice .. actually 65 % of the woman i encounter aren't open or nice at all....

it depends where you sarge... people seem just seem nicer on the beach instead of lets say a nightclub....

during day game i've met woman who were easy to game .. nice open .. nice to vibe with such woman. During night game i met the same woman and they were horrible....

questions about herbal medicine here-vp582526.html#582526

Post subject: finally...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6QThUDt ... ideo_title

Me: Hi, would you happen to know where the best coffee is around campus?
Girl: Actually I do. Just go blah blah blah and turn here...you should find it. (A girl that rambles will keep half the convo going according to Roosh V)
Me: You know I actually just wanted to say hi cos I liked your style and I thought you were kinda cute. I'm Tri by the way. (she intros herself and we shake hands)
Girl: Haha really? What are you studying?
Me: I'm doing science but I'm changing major from physics to Materials. Yourself?
Girl: I'm doing zoology, it's alright.
Me: So are you doing anything later today?
Girl: I've actually got class in a bit so I gotta run.
Me: Of course. Do you wanna get coffee sometime? (pull out my phone)
Girl: Okay I'll grab your number (not good lol)
Me: Sure. (gives her my number)
Girl: Alright I'll give you a call. (as if...)

Okay so it didn't go down as well as I hoped. Maybe I could have been a bit more funny or interesting (counter questions like "i'll give you three guesses"). Next time I will try not to be so direct. There was some connection I felt though and this girl was a lot friendlier than some of the others. Best thing about it was having a good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Girl: I'm doing zoology, it's alright.
what is your favorite animal ... no .. no dinosaurs ? don't you have a favorite dinosaurs .. o jeez you are so uncool blablabal

stimulate her emotions more because girls give their number to almost everyone. The amount of emotional stimulation is the difference between a flake and a date.

guys focus too much on the opener and getting a number... i never focus on the opener and i never focus on getting a number. if you are going to be focussed on getting the number ASAP you might as well waste your time with internet dating.

questions about herbal medicine here-vp582526.html#582526

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice, I really do need to work on stimulating emotions to establish that coonection with chicks. Even 6 minutes of more converation would increase the chances of getting the date. I wasn't really going for number, but number was my last resort.

I also need to work on some counter questions like the one you just suggested like "zoology, so you sit around class making up new exotic names?".

Thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Australians tend not to be as comfortable with daytime approaches, male and female. This probably fucked your game a bit. It's not impossible, and I find Australians easier to approach in bars and clubs than Americans as Australian girls are far less accustomed to having drinks bought for them.

It's certainly not impossible to pick up an aussie as it's not impossible to pick up americans in a busy club. But different cultures have different subtleties. Just learn to work with it and be more relaxed in your approach and you'll be golden

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting...I can see your point Aussies being less easier to approach at daytime. But to be honest, I find the day environment easier to be in than clubs or bars. But a good PUA should be well rounded :P