Best Bars for Easy Hook Up - NYC

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey, the title should have been "Best Bars for Hook Ups - NYC".

I was wondering which bars in NYC are the best for hook ups. As in, people expect to find someone for something other than drinking. I'd request no sleezy places where people have aids and shit though.

If there aren't any, then what bars do you suggest?

I know getting a girl from any bar for a hook up shouldn't be a problem, but I'm saying where is it easier to deal with? For direct approaches that are to be expected. I think this will help people who are shy to work on what ever they want since getting a girl isn't as hard there.

Last edited by Sybax on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Better question what numbers should I play for lotto this week...Dude if your looking for a quick lay with little effort just go on craigslist casual encounters.

Seriously that was a retarded post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="OG_Kdub"]Better question what numbers should I play for lotto this week...Dude if your looking for a quick lay with little effort just go on craigslist casual encounters.

Seriously that was a retarded post![/quote]

You really think I'm saying "where can I go to get my dick sucked the minute I walk in?"

I'm saying some bars are for sports, some are for board games, some are for relaxation, and after work, and some are for people looking for someone for the night.

I wanted to know which was which. Don't be a jackass and just assume something and insult other people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Do you have any idea how many freaking Bars are in NYC, it doesn't matter if its a sports bar, game bar or lounge bar. People are there to drink a socialize, if your game is tight and you click with a girl it doesn't matter what kind of bar it is. If your in Manhattan you can walk a 5 block radius and find what your looking for, plus its a perfect opportunity for you to stop girls and ask them wheres a good bar to go to for that night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Unfortunately, the poster above me is right. I live in Pittsburgh, a way smaller city, and with the spectrum ranging from dives to clubs there are hundreds of bars. I haven't even gone to every major nightlife area and can tell you about 30 I've walked into. At the risk of offering nothing constructive though, its worth pointing out that some guys do better in certain bars. If you can't dance, and don't enjoy it, don't go to the dance club. If you only want to have a couple budweisers with friends, avoid the microbrewery. Hate country music? Keep back from that bar across the street where the bouncer is wearing a cowboy hat as keith urban blasts out whenever the door opens. if you're not comfortable in a bar, your game suffers. So the best way to find out where you work best is to figure out what kinda bar you like, and then frequent those bars more than others.

Of course, new experiences should always be taken, in my opinion. I went to a jamaican bar (I'm white) with a few friends that hailed from the carribean. Cheap beer helped, but I was shocked at how good a time I had once I got acclimated. The only annoying part, really, was that we were the youngest people there by a decade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol you can really say that in any situation. If you're really tight and do well with a girl, you can get with her, not just in bars, but anywhere.

Direct approach doesn't work as well in some bars compared to others. The chances of the direct approach working effectively in a sports bar is lower than in a lounge or dive bar.

Don't try to belittle me anymore about this please; I don't want to waste time arguing about this rather than getting other people's input. Instead of arguing with me, why not just state the bars you go to? Obviously, you go to certain bars expecting to PU rather than go to other bars where the expectancy is less.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am 
Dedicated Member

It goes without saying that you can pull anywhere, a cemetery included. But there are better bars than others. A good vibe, nice music, not too bright but not too dark, many tables, places for people to stand, high babe rate etc etc. There is one bar in Bangkok in which I had good nights every time I went there. Some other places no set would hook for me in a million years. I find places with live music to always have a good vibe for PU.

So... if you're in nyc, help the guy... I would suggest you just walk around in Soho, the village, all those areas and just walk into every bar you see until you hit the one you like most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

This is a link that might help you....

http://barstalk.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for the link. That's all I wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The question is valid and is a very good question for NYC, anybody giving hate sounds like a keyboard pua that doesn”t even field test. Also most bars are filled with old men or if its a sports bar young guys and the ratios are completely off. Best places to PU in lower east side manhattan are the DL, Hotel chantel, the delancy, los feliz, beauty and essex, hair of the dog and many other, meatpacking district are TAO downtown, PHD downtown, brass monkey, biergarden, le bain, and others, flat iron has 230 5th, monarch, slate, bounce, doux and many others, most of these places have no cover except phd and tao which is also free if you get there before 10, and they are all target rich, williamsburg has output, house of yes, if you want a complete list and people to wing with download the telegram app and add SocioSkippy or text me at+19175286394, we have hundreds of puas well mostly afcs hitting up these places every night of the week