urgent help

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 163 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: urgent help
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

girl i used to have sex with and like friend zoned me, weve been on and off for a while and i been trying to get out of it i got in her pants 3 weeks ago! anyway things didnt change so i said we need time apart..

yesterday she messaged me (2 weeks of not talking)
and said alright sweetcheeks, how u been?

I didnt reply..

went out last nite with a girl, and she turned up at the same place with another guy!! not to awkarward..she looked so embassed she'd been found out(as she obviously a tester and attention seeker, and i was first on her list and this guy was obviously next in line!)

Anyway its her birthday tmoz, and she loves pandas..and i never really gave her a ramantic gesture...So i thought it would be good to get a giant pander sitting on her doorstep for when she goes to work?

i wasnt gonna leave no card, no messages..Just leave her thinking was that from me or not? then im gonna dissapear again!

what do u guys reckon? worth a go?

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I wouldnt get her anything, just send a message wishing her a happy birthday.

Although I'm a little unsure if you're interested in her or not, as you ignored her text but want to get her a present?

Post subject: Re: urgent help
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:39 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
girl i used to have sex with and like friend zoned me, weve been on and off for a while and i been trying to get out of it i got in her pants 3 weeks ago! anyway things didnt change so i said we need time apart..

yesterday she messaged me (2 weeks of not talking)
and said alright sweetcheeks, how u been?

I didnt reply..

went out last nite with a girl, and she turned up at the same place with another guy!! not to awkarward..she looked so embassed she'd been found out(as she obviously a tester and attention seeker, and i was first on her list and this guy was obviously next in line!)

Anyway its her birthday tmoz, and she loves pandas..and i never really gave her a ramantic gesture...So i thought it would be good to get a giant pander sitting on her doorstep for when she goes to work?

i wasnt gonna leave no card, no messages..Just leave her thinking was that from me or not? then im gonna dissapear again!

what do u guys reckon? worth a go?

thanks
What exactly do you want from this girl?

to me it seems like you have been pinched by jealousy a bit, you did not expect to find somebody else to take your place so fast, so you want to make sure you are not forgotten that easily. Its like you are trying to play mindgames with this one, but instead she plays you better. Not sure if this is exactly what is going on, cause i dont know you and all by all, we dont have such a good view on the situation.

If it is only in her pants you want, dont be lazy, there is plenty of other girls around. if you are in for a LTR, they why did you say you wanted time apart in the first place?

if you really feel something for this girl, quit playing games and get straight. send her a happy b-day, nothing more. be 'ramantic' when u are actually together.

cheers mate

Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.
placebo - every me, every you