Girl acting different after k-closing?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 136 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok so I want to get on this HB8 pants but I seems to be unable to do so. The girl knows I want her. Already k-closed her but I wasn't able to f-close. Also there was a lot of dry humping, grinding and grabing parts (her and me).

For about 1-2 weeks, we kept flirting and we texted every day. But I was always busy with school/work so we only saw each other 2 times I think and it was always with others friends. One time it was supposed to be a "date" but her friend overheard and invited herself with another friend.

Anyway, since then, she act "normal" with me while with others she's flirty (she always been, but since we k-closed we rarely touch when we're together). We only see each other with others friends now.

Last week I saw her on a club, we started dancing together but she didn't want after 1-2minutes. I just went dancing with another one.

Also since the k-closing, she doesn't comment on ANYTHING of my stuff. Before when we were only flirting, she commentend every single things it was ridiculous. I still got my others girls friends commenting on my stuff and posting on my wall so it does DHV but still I don't understand why she act like nothing happened when in the first place she was the one who asked my friend for my number and after we k-closed and had a fun night.

We still tease each other and stuff but nothing sexual anymore...what can you tell from that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She's got the buyer's remorse man. When you're with her, remember that you're not selling her YOU, you're selling her SEX. You're giving her a chance to feel wonderful. And if she's not into feeling wonderful, then move on and give that feeling to someone else. Sounds like you're putting WAY too much emphasis/value on Facebook. It's good for DHV, but not nearly as important as what's going on in real life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thank you for the answer. :)

I mentioned Facebook because just before, I had like 10-20 notifications PER DAY from her...it was ridiculous. Since then, 0. :P I know it's not a big deal it's only facebook but it's just to show you how she completly changed her attitude toward me.