Question?? IOI??

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Question?? IOI??
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Whenever i start a conversation with girls and during the introduction stages i ask them questions here and there
for example
I ask their name and they ask mine back and ask other questions and they ask me the same question
Is this IOI?
After talking for like a minute they ask you questions which you didn't even ask them

where do you live?
were you born here?
how far do you live from uni?
what nationality are you?

Are these IOIs?

and also i approach girls in campus and talk to them there body kind of turns towards me and they also laugh does that mean they are interested??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Firstly, can i suggest looking through the other forums theres are explinantions for nearly any questions and response women give but basic...

if she ask the same question you asked her, then this could be interested it could also just be being polite, which too can work in your favour,

secondly if she then asks question by her own admission...then its a good sign she wants to keep talking she may not be attracted "YET" but she is interested so yes IOI there...

basically if any girl is willing to give you the time of day to have a conversation which she also asks questions and doesnt just answer then your obviously approching well...

majors questions that spark IOI are more like, "so you here alone", "what you do around here" "what dorm your in" "why havnt i seen you around before" and of course "are you single" this last one may not be so blunt it will be said like, so "have a girlfriend" or " are you seeing anyone at the school" ????

hope this helps mate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Firstly, can i suggest looking through the other forums theres are explinantions for nearly any questions and response women give but basic...

if she ask the same question you asked her, then this could be interested it could also just be being polite, which too can work in your favour,

secondly if she then asks question by her own admission...then its a good sign she wants to keep talking she may not be attracted "YET" but she is interested so yes IOI there...

basically if any girl is willing to give you the time of day to have a conversation which she also asks questions and doesnt just answer then your obviously approching well...

majors questions that spark IOI are more like, "so you here alone", "what you do around here" "what dorm your in" "why havnt i seen you around before" and of course "are you single" this last one may not be so blunt it will be said like, so "have a girlfriend" or " are you seeing anyone at the school" ????

hope this helps mate
Hey, thanks for your answer and i have tired looking through the forum first and try to find answers to questions sometimes i find them but sometimes i dont hence my reson for posting the question and once again thanks for your answer :)