British girls impossible?

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have been living in the UK for over 6 years. From PUA videos I've seen, I find that American girls (even the very few I met here) are very easy to open and talk to. this is not the situation in the UK. Girls here, when you come talk to them, they immediately show no interest and find any excuse to walk away, even when I'm not trying to hit on them, the best time is when they're drunk, but my principles don't let me hit on a drunk girl. Sometimes I feel they're rude like that. Another issue, they KNOW ALL ABOUT GAME especially Mystery Method. I know this because I heard girls talk about it, I've experienced a situation where a girl said to me "are you doing that thing called gaming?".....Most of the time the girls in clubs smoking area approach me and my friends is when they need a cigerette or try to get free drinks. Inside the clubs, eye contact is very minimal. To mention another interesting point: from the few times I have been approached whilst just standing or talking to friends, I have developed the experience fast of knowing wether the girl is coming over to talk her way for a free drink or a cigerette. I was being the one approached, and straight away u know what to expect. this is how women can tell what a man is upto when they're approach so that helped me a little feeling what its like to be approach and how it cant just be given away. Back to the point, they're bitch shield is huge but I'm an engineer, they're is always a way.

I need comments, guidance, pointers, advice..etc from UK puas about this issue and what gaming method they use.

Cheers,
Lava

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: trosevoice
well look her lava

i don't see how its hard i'm in America and i pretty much fuck every uk female ive ever meet. see the problem with copy cats like your self you dont know how to be different then the 4 farther of the pua world.

American girls tend to be more stuck up, if a uk woman wants to sleep with you she well, i heard by all my ex from the uk. that woman from the uk wanna sleep with you its well known.

to be safe ill say, create a interesting allusion (cia- stranglurz word) this means make her laugh with out be a complete clown. make your life style seem like she can picture her self in it.

i have other ways to seduce just hit me up on my inbox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Girls round here aren't aware of PUA/Mystery Method, so maybe you're just in an unlucky part of England?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah Mystery Method is more of a US thing and isn't common at all for people to be talking about it down here. I've probably only met one person who knows of MM and it was a guy who was actually into this whole pick up community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you think the women in the UK are bitches, try Irish women! Some of the cattiest, bitchiest women there is! I was in a club and I wasn't trying any game at the time, I just approached a girl in the smoking area and asked for a lighter and her friend who was beligerently drunk just starts making a complete racket saying "fuck off, seriously just fuck off" and all this shit, and really this wasn't the kind of "I'm having a bad night" or a shit test or anything, it was just pure disrespect and rudeness. I looked her straight in the eye and said "hey, if you show such impoliteness and disrespect to someone you don't even know, I'm surprised you have any friends, especially ones who'll put up with that". Her friends completely and totally sided with me! Probably waiting for someone to tell the bitch to get her act together lol. Never let your self-esteem be broken by people you don't know, or by anyone for that matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

british girls always have their guard up, heres the funny thing the less attractive they are the more guard they have! thats why 'chavvy girls' have more attitude! (if you dont know what a chav is: australians call them bogans or americans call them trailer trash or just wikipedia it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
british girls always have their guard up, heres the funny thing the less attractive they are the more guard they have! thats why 'chavvy girls' have more attitude! (if you dont know what a chav is: australians call them bogans or americans call them trailer trash or just wikipedia it)
So true! Was just about to post something similar haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:47 pm 

Your first problem is that your using MM...that shit sucks.

Look up RSD, 60yearsofchallenge, Vin Dicarlo, or Rob Judge.

Either one of them four will help you get massive results.

Second, Brittish women are just as easy as American women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

UK society is somewhat repressive, and the male-female dynamic is a lot more separated than in others. A lot of the men only have the confidence to approach a woman when they're drunk, otherwise they'll never do it. This means that, for a woman in a city like London, when she sees a guy approaching her she doesn't know in a bar or club, the chances are is that he's drunk and gonna try and hit on her. So you're always working against that.

My favourite way around this problem is to approach them during the DAY. Then there's no bitch shield, she's not expecting anything, and she'll admire the confidence that 99% of other guys simply don't have.

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Daygamer in New Zealand here.
ive not laid a UK woman yet, best ive done is # close... they have HUGE bitch shields here in NZ for some reason.

uk women, whats the deal?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Where are you in UK.

And are you doing day game, night game etc...

Lets assume you are talking day game cold approach...

Argh so much you need to fill in, how many approach you done, how long have you been doing it, have you got your shit sorted etc...

Answer these and ill come back.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i feel the same way as the above..im an american living in the UK, and british girls are easy to sleep with no doubt, but they do come across as some of the most rattiest attitude wise..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I was raised in the UK and Ireland (now settled in Brazil) and I agree that the girls there do have a bitch shield when in clubs and bars! It's a defence mechanism against drunk dudes. Like an above poster said "day gaming" is the way to go. Join a few social clubs, cooking classes ect! Just interact during the day.

I had success in the UK but I always had more success with forign girls hence a Brazilian wife lol!

One more thing! UK girls don't like scripted routines! Be yourself and don't use canned lines! They have heard it all before! Be witty, funny and tease!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

They are not hard at all. Its your mindset.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:46 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

The reason you are having better luck with American women is because they are traveling, so they have nothing to lose and most cases down to fuck, they can be slutty and even cheat noone will find out, since they are travelling....Also since is different culture you automatically polarize either positive or negative(which is a good thing). Women are women....I could make the same argument say American women are hard, European are easy... Read models and 60 yoc, works well in clubs, if you dance follow my stuff.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction