Rejection or valid reason?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 120 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: sayercai@gmail.com
So i met this hb7 in a club, she was pretty hot but i lost interest when i found out her age and the fact she had a bf, she proceeded to add me on fb and we chatted on there now and then. Built up alot of comfort i guess, so i met her in another club but this time she was with her sister. (hb8)

her sister (hb8) was giving alot of iois to me like "we should go some time" etc nothing happened that night but i got her number of facebook the next day, again she was giving alot of iois on fb that day.

next weekend i meet up with hb8 and her sister (hb7) in the club with the intent of getting with hb8, now im really into this hb8.

But after intially dancing with her it falls flat and goes no further because her sister got jealous/upset.

I find out the next day on fb from hb8 that hb7 had broken up with her bf and so
was upset and and in a state and that hb7 was also interested in me.

So i ask her hb8 "but we can still go for that drink sometime?"
hb8 : i dont think so
me : well that sucks
me : im sorry, i do want to but i cant
hb8 :she doesnt really want anything to happen between me and you
me i can reason with her
hb8 i would just rather not upset her tbh, im sorryyy

This seemed odd as well "shes a bit mixed up SPAM
so if i dont talk to you for a bit its just because im trying to sort things out with her

now is this flat out rejection or is her sisters feelings really blocking it?
sorry for the essay and thanks for your time.
what could i say/do to get back in it or is it a matter of time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

But after intially dancing with her it falls flat and goes no further because her sister got jealous/upset.

I would stay away from this situation. These girls are sisters, they will always choose each other over some guy in a club. There are ways to keep the hb8 interested and build her attraction, but you are setting yourself up for a drama filled roller coaster ride.

If the hb8 decided to see you (with or without her sisters consent) there will always be some level of animosity between the sisters, and if there is animosity between them, your life will turn into a living hell. Definitely not worth the trouble in my opinion.

hb8 :she doesnt really want anything to happen between me and you

Note...your response to this sounded needy and it brought your status down a couple of notches....careful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks for the reply, yeah i agree it did sound rather bad but im new to this stuff :shock: . She recently struck up a conversation on fb even though she said she wouldn't talk to me for a while to sort it out with her sister. probably is best to forget her but any ideas on gaining her attraction even with the problem or keeping it once her sister is sorted?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

Present a challenge to a woman, or something that is considered taboo and her attraction will sky rocket. She isn't supposed to contact you because of her sister, but she does anyway. Why? Because it's exciting. Doing something you are not supposed to do is a big form of excitement, especially for women. The element of danger (her sister finding out) is a huge thrill for her. If you play up to this with comments like...'you know we are not supposed to be talking', 'we shouldn't be doing this', etc., it will only turn her on even more.

This is the angle I would use to keep her attraction elevated. But like I said before...stay away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

And I'd like to add that you might just give it some time. Things might look totally different in a few weeks, so just keep that HB attracted for now and check her out again in a while....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so met her randomly in a club, had loads of ios with her, she kept turning away a k close. at the end of the night i asked her if she was ready to kiss me yet she said no because of her sister. few days later she tells me on fb that her sister isnt interested in me any more after they had a talk. im not sure if this is 100 percent the case. Should i just ask her out anyway?

also was it afc to say "are you ready to kiss me yet"?

Thanks guys!