double penatration

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: double penatration
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys i know there are lots of methods and techniques to use out there but ive always thought about doing a threesome with 2 guys or a threesom with my wing, has anybody got any advice on this and what are your thoughts thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You want advice how to get a HB to sleep with you both? or are you looking for sex advice.

You would have to get lucky to allow any girl to let you both fuck them.

But if it ever was going to happen. One would would obviously have to FClose, then ask the HB very nicely if your wing could get in on the action. Not having any bisexual fantasies its not something me and my wings would consider. But i guess thats the way you should go about it!

Id say both PUA's should gain some trust with the target, but ultimately one would have to isolate then initiate a FClose. Invite her back to your place then your wing could just so happen to be home. Tread with caution because i know most HB wouldnt get turned on by this prospect. It is somewhat degrading and that is not the aim of picking up. You ultimately wanna look like a good guy, a love interest, not just a dirty one night stand.

If it is just advice on who wants which hole im sorry but i can be of little advice

New to the Game, growing in confidence. Introduced to PUA on a short weekend to see a friend. His friend ultimately changed my life and in a short period of time i have gone from limited to great success out in the field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

lol @ the topic title. serious LOL.

besides, dude...

2 dudes + 1 chick = NOT THE COOL TYPE OF THREESOME!

the chances of touching penis or getting sprayed upon are just too perilous, my friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
the chances of touching penis or getting sprayed upon are just too perilous, my friend.
And then they were never the same. They touched swords together, locked shields together, and slew many a Grecian foe...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

nothing like a side of hairy cock and balls to go with the main course of HB10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't know about this one, but shouldn't be better if you try women threesome, I mean that's ultimatley up to you, just my recomendation 8) and for that you can use Style's double induction massage or something similar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

i did bang two lesbians once using the "prank phone call method". lol.

not sure if it's an actual method, but it worked.

one said "she loved me" after the banging and wouldn't get off my lap.

at my earliest possible convenience, i stole her dike panties, tossed them on the lawn, and peeled out like a villain!

never looked back.

years later, i ran into her while working grocery stockboy at the supermarket. THAT was awkward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
"Would you like nads with that?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
"Would you like nads with that?"
butt of course, i really wand a big side of nads with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

lol seems like a lot of guys are insecure about that. I doubt you can pick up a girl and convince her the same night to go for it. Usually this sort of thing happens with a girl that you already know to be sexually open to do this kind of stuff, failing that lots of alcohol.

If you do Fclose just have your wing walk in to the same room and have at it. most women are too caught up in the moment to stop whats going on anyway and she will go for it. Of course you have to talk to your wing before hand of any occupational hazards, safest way is opposite ends for the good old "Chinese finger trap".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys thanks for discussing your opinions with me, i want to try the expirence. I do not want a bi-sexual fantasy with my wing i just want me and my wing to give the girl an extreme fucking!

i didn't want sex advice just methods, opinions and techniques on how to get a double penatration. Also i was thinking of doing it with girls that i already know. i know a girl who has done it before and my m8's who are naturals and are unaware of the pua-community have done them before.

I realise that i will need a solid game with alot of comfort and also alot of attraction and yes good sexualy escalating skills, and i know chances of doing it with a girl on a day1 or day2 are slim.

I want to do it with a girl i know who has done one before and do one with my m8s sister who is abit of a slut, also guys can any one give me advic on 1 guy and 2 girls threesomes please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wrong kind of threesome dude, lol. Best bet is like the guy said, have sex and tell ur friend to walk inside when shes moaning. It works, i tried it. It was kind of fun, we talked about Real Madrid and then playing some PS3 afterwords as we were hitting it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 pm 

Quit being sexually judgmental on the curious dude looking for advice, assholes.

I have no experience or advice on MMF 3somes but I just wanted to remind everyone that being sexually judgmental in any way decreases your chances of getting laid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:36 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Quit being sexually judgmental on the curious dude looking for advice, assholes.

I have no experience or advice on MMF 3somes but I just wanted to remind everyone that being sexually judgmental in any way decreases your chances of getting laid.
Agreed.

Not my thing either, but I'd probably do it the same way I'd go about a 2 girls threesome.

Have a steady gf / fuckbuddy who you can talk to openly about shit you guys want to try. Ask her if she's ever enjoyed the feeling of being filled up by 2 guys, or if it's something she's fantasised about or has always wanted to try. Make it about HER pleasure. Then see if she would like any one of your friends, and arrange a night to hang out, have a few drinks, and fuck! Shouldn't be too hard if you all like and trust each other and have fun with it.

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ryan day game yes it will have to be with a f-buddy its probley as simple as that like you say and hey thanks for sharing your opinion aswell