How do you get a girl to stop being crazy?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So, I'm really close friends with this girl that I think is amazing...
We've flirted with eachother in the past, and for a couple months we got really into eachother... then I tried to kiss her and she flipped out and friendzoned me.

Me and this girl are pretty close to perfect for eachother and both of us know this. But she doesn't want to get involved with me because she doesn't want to get hurt and she isn't ready to be with someone she has feelings for.

I saw her for the first time in months yesterday and ran some game on her, but not too hard because this is the first time ive seen her since i tried to kiss her and she did the friendzone bullshit. Most of the night it seemed to frustrate her, but a couple times I got some good IOI's.

I really don't know what I can do, but I know that us being together would be the best thing in the world for both of us, but she doesn't see it that way. How in the world do I convince her otherwise; not only just in words, but in actions/types of routines to run/kino stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Welcome to the wonderful world of emotions and no logic!

:)

The only thing you can do is start gaming new girls and getting the skill set. The fact you are continuing being her friend normally is a reward for her shitty behavior (not complying to your kiss attempt).

When your game is tight, you can cause high buying temperature spike or trigger jeliousy / pre-selection when she sees you with other girls.

so, two things you can do:
1. try go on pillow fight with her and when it's all fun and playful go for make out
2. learn game and come back to her after some months when you are an improved version of yourself.

You have fundamentals tight. Gaming a girl who is 7 but think she's 10 is different than gaming HB10 who think she's 8.

Point is, you have to touch her attraction buttons. You may touch too little and it doesn't hit her, in such case you need to push stronger! You may say something that will offend her and then you will need to do micro-calibration and make her feel good.

Any other answer is insane. Check my site, www.puacottage.com for developing strong fundamentals and the right mindset for game.

s-man,
PuaCottage - www.puacottage.com

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sman.pua

Twitter http://twitter.com/sman_pua

www . puacottage . com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Me and this girl are pretty close to perfect for eachother and both of us know this.
The woman who is perfect for you would want to be with you. The biggest hint that this girl is not perfect for you is that she is not with you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Me and this girl are pretty close to perfect for eachother and both of us know this.
The woman who is perfect for you would want to be with you. The biggest hint that this girl is not perfect for you is that she is not with you.
just trust me on this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So then she is with you?

I know it's hard to see, but... well, here's a choice.

Pick one:
A) A girl exactly like the one in question, but who wants to be with you
B) A girl who doesn't want to be with you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

person221, she could be right for you. she might even know it.

BUT, sometimes it's not enough. she does not have enough of emotional drive to be with you. she probably likes you a lot & there is chemistry. i've had in the past.

i know perfect girls for me that even kissed with me and then stopped. i can bet she got some issues in her life or she's a very busy person. am i right?

anyway, it's all about emotions.. she needs an emotional drive
1). either she should feel pain for not being with you (this will move her to your direction)

or

2). she should feel a huge pleasure for being with you. a pleasure bigger than rest of things in her life that occupy her.

check http://www.puacottage.com/48/what-is-inner-game to understand it more.

so, the answer is that you have to improve your game in order to cause her cognitive dissonance that will make her feel your awesomeness

s-man
PuaCottage - www.puacottage.com

www . puacottage . com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's funny how the title of this thread reeks of ego and ignorance.

But here we go...

Usually, being friendzoned occurs when you are not being sexual with a woman. You're just interacting with her on a friendly level. Have you intimately touched her before? By this I mean, have you touched her in a way that clearly shows your true intentions with her?

If not, that could be one of the reasons. Lack of touch + sudden kiss out of nowhere = PANIC PANIC. WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS.

You two may be perfect for each other (in your eyes), or you may not. All of that is irrelevant unless she's actually attracted to you. Which all comes back to the main point of being touchy and then sexual with her right from the start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Panda, I totally agree with you with slight point.. sometimes it's not enough. Girls can be extra busy and not have time for relationship. They might have a wall :)

www . puacottage . com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
It's funny how the title of this thread reeks of ego and ignorance.

But here we go...

Usually, being friendzoned occurs when you are not being sexual with a woman. You're just interacting with her on a friendly level. Have you intimately touched her before? By this I mean, have you touched her in a way that clearly shows your true intentions with her?

If not, that could be one of the reasons. Lack of touch + sudden kiss out of nowhere = PANIC PANIC. WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS.

You two may be perfect for each other (in your eyes), or you may not. All of that is irrelevant unless she's actually attracted to you. Which all comes back to the main point of being touchy and then sexual with her right from the start.
not the case. I've done plenty of kino on her. We've held hands before. I've had my hand on her leg before and she was just fine with it. And I've read shit on her myspace that she posted about being confused about a guy and about changing her perspective on a guy. The posts showed up during the time that we we're getting extremely close. Theres attraction on her side, but thanks for the positivity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lot of good ideas here. I'd add build value in yourself. Be seen with other hot women. It's an incredibly powerful affect on a woman when she sees you with someone pretier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lot of good ideas here.
Agreed. It is appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well man i personally think you waited way to long...you said that you've been after her for months. You should have told her how you feel a long time ago.

She probably thought you weren't interested and that's why got angry when you kissed her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If it's the way you're saying and there actually was a certain amount of attraction between the two of you - then she is probably telling the truth when she says she's not ready. In this case, give her some space and back off.
Quote:
Well man i personally think you waited way to long...you said that you've been after her for months. You should have told her how you feel a long time ago.

She probably thought you weren't interested and that's why got angry when you kissed her.
Quick point on this: Don't tell a woman how you feel.

Show it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If it's the way you're saying and there actually was a certain amount of attraction between the two of you - then she is probably telling the truth when she says she's not ready. In this case, give her some space and back off.
Quote:

Show it.
Can I just butt in here.

What if she says she likes you first? do you just say fine ok and act like she never said it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Show it.
In retrospect, yeah, I waited waaaay too long.
But in my defense she was like my best friend and I didn't want to do anything that would risk that... and she rejected me once a couple years ago. I figured I'd make sure everything was all cool before I tried anything. Mistake, I guess.