Can A Guy Game Lesbians???

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 145 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey im always hanging out with my sister she is 19 and a lesbian. and she always hangs out with these hot girls who are bi/lesbians. is thier a way to game them and if so is it the same as gaming straight girls?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey im always hanging out with my sister she is 19 and a lesbian. and she always hangs out with these hot girls who are bi/lesbians. is thier a way to game them and if so is it the same as gaming straight girls?
I would think that disqualification is the key. You have to get over their barrier of them perceiving you as hitting on them. Let's face it, most guys dream of "converting" a lesbian, or being the sausage in the basket of lesbian buns and these girls know it.

The frame I would take is "you girls and cool, but if you're not into dick that's fine with me". Run your game like you always have, and if you do it right, they'll probably jump you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Treat em like buddies, get them drunk, and have fun at the end of the night.
Dont game them too much in making a connection, etc. The will not turn, however if they're cool and they think you're cool, I guess extra fun could be an option to them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I like Mokole's ideas. Try something like ' hey here is a fun fact, we both like vagina ' goofy smile on your face. If she takes it the wrong way then she isn't worth it :P But just remember a girl doesn't know if she is a lesbian untill she is 25. Goodluck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

my friends a lesbian so we head to the gay bars all the time. just look out for all the ioi's and shit and you will be grand.

my bit of advice tho is watch out for the man haters [img]http://www.bogancentral.com/images/cool ... lets_1.jpg

this is a typical man hater look and if you think ammogs are bad... these girls are a fudging nightmare. basically they treat you as if your looking to put you willy in them 100% of the time. even if you stop the on the street and say "can i have directions to such and such shopping mall" they will hear "can i have directions to your vigina?"

basically if you meet them on the field let them know your "gay" as soon as possible.

and good luck from ireland[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
my friends a lesbian so we head to the gay bars all the time. just look out for all the ioi's and shit and you will be grand.

my bit of advice tho is watch out for the man haters [img]http://www.bogancentral.com/images/cool ... lets_1.jpg
Oh God, the man haters, the one type of girl that's worst than a mother hen and an amog put together.

If the girl you're gaming has this kind of friend, whatever you do, don't piss her off. They have an unnatural talent when it comes to ruining game. I know from experience. Damn man haters.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I had a GF that was a lesbo. If you hit it off and really like the same things it's possible. We both were way into kinky shit and got tattoos together. But I wouldn't use this as an angle or anything. Your sister's friends sound like a bad idea in general.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've f-closed 2 "lesbians".
here's a clue: lesbians that don't LOOK like lesbians, are generally open to men as well.

I have no idea why they strayed from the girls to hit it with me considering they rarely do guys ... maybe I'll ask them and get back to you in a couple of days.
All I know is that it IS possible, and really not that hard from my experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I've f-closed 2 "lesbians".
here's a clue: lesbians that don't LOOK like lesbians, are generally open to men as well.

I have no idea why they strayed from the girls to hit it with me considering they rarely do guys ... maybe I'll ask them and get back to you in a couple of days.
All I know is that it IS possible, and really not that hard from my experience.
yea let me know man. Any help is welcomed.
but did u run your game like normal or did u switch it up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
yea let me know man. Any help is welcomed.
but did u run your game like normal or did u switch it up?
It was normal, natural game for both of them. One of them I didn't even know identified as a "lesbian" until afterwards, and the second one was a HB10 "lesbian" that I thought was never interested in me so I was just being super friendly and running pure natural game on her without any intention of anything until she made it VERY clear that she was interested...

Also, keep in mind that girls that are primarily with other girls will often tell guys that are "lesbians" just to prevent the guy from hitting on them. So, if you meet a girl you're interested in who is a "lesbian", just assume she is bi until your sure you have no chance with her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Some became lesbians because of experience either something good or bad happened. Ei raped or a good orgy . So you gotta approach carefully and preferably indirect. A must is to display vulnerability and being genuine. Also a questionable sex orientation helps soften your landing. And in my expirience a lot of bi or lesbians are attracted men who are more in touch with thier feminine side.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Some became lesbians because of experience either something good or bad happened. Ei raped or a good orgy . So you gotta approach carefully and preferably indirect. A must is to display vulnerability and being genuine. Also a questionable sex orientation helps soften your landing. And in my expirience a lot of bi or lesbians are attracted men who are more in touch with thier feminine side.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Short answer is yes.