how to do you tame a slut?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 133 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

theres this one girl at my college,whom was interested in me and she tends to play several guys at once. how do i get her to go solo with me only. also the other day this beta male got in the way, and he told me "your giving off weird vibes, maybe you should fly solo".

i almost got into a fight with him (we have been drinking), then i found out later that he tried to take her, the other two girls and my friend to a place filed with beds.

also there is this betamale basketball player, that she tried to go with. hes a try hard, who takes off his shirt in front of girls.

i used the cube on her, she thought it was weird. then i told her that i have been learning palmistry. i was about to leave and she put her palm out to keep me there.

i jus need someway to tame her and blow those betamales out of the water.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The beta guy AMOGed you when he said:
Quote:
"your giving off weird vibes, maybe you should fly solo".
You should have spun it right back on him. I'm not sure what a good response would have been because I don't know what you guys were talking about - but escalating to the point of almost getting into a fight probably did not impress your target to much, probably both you and the beta lost value in her eyes.

This girl sounds like she's kind of a party girl if she's getting gamed by you, the basketball player and the guy with all of the beds. Assuming she is, the Cube and Palmistry is probably going to be to slow and too low energy to get a good reaction out of her.

If all three of you were gaming her, and she didn't go home with any of you, maybe she's just a tease anyway. But if you really want her, it sounds like you need to re-calibrate and talk to her about things that interest her, while at the same time AMOG the other guys, or extract her to a place here there are no AMOGs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

do you have any good high energy DHVS and if i do what David D says about being worth losing to tame her. also prior to the insident i heard her talking to her friend,multiple times about me.

conversation 1:

HB: i dont think we'll ever hookup because every time were in a group hes mean(because of the negs)

Friend: blah blah

Conversation 2:

HB: i wanna have sex with him
other Basket ball player not beta: him hes crazy (because of my ADHD medication)

Conversation 3:

HB:blah blah but hes going back to texas in a few days

friend: i know, calm down....dont wory about it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
theres this one girl at my college,whom was interested in me and she tends to play several guys at once. how do i get her to go solo with me only. also the other day this beta male got in the way, and he told me "your giving off weird vibes, maybe you should fly solo".

i almost got into a fight with him (we have been drinking), then i found out later that he tried to take her, the other two girls and my friend to a place filed with beds.

also there is this betamale basketball player, that she tried to go with. hes a try hard, who takes off his shirt in front of girls.

i used the cube on her, she thought it was weird. then i told her that i have been learning palmistry. i was about to leave and she put her palm out to keep me there.

i jus need someway to tame her and blow those betamales out of the water.
a) I see little interest shown from her part
b) You class her as a slut, so why are you selling yourself short?
c) She is so not going to trade "several guys at once" that are fullfilling her carnal desire!
d) You call your competition beta males but you seem probably the most Beta in comparison.

Move on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The first words that popped into my head when i saw "how to do you tame a slut?"

were

You dont.

And eskwire was right about you being AMOGed there.

I dont know how you were behaving, maybe you WERE sending out weird vibes ( thats definatlya thought worthy to consider). But that doesnt really matter, you should have said something back to him.
Cant think of anything at the top of my head, but these would be my first reactions.

AMOG: "You're giving off weird vibes, maybe you should fly solo".
You: *Imagine he was an ugly ass dude saying that. Ugly as fuck! And imagine that nobody likes him.* Then look at him that way. Half smilling. Then shake your head as you turn back to your group.

If anyone else has anything to come back with.. please post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

first off im not a beta male, secoundly the weird vibes probaly came off because there was a rumor going around that i was bisexual because i made fun of this kid who appeared to be gay, so he started a rumor. to defend myself, i said that i would kiss any girl in the room to prove my sexuality.

i know that im not a beta male because i am extremely confident in my abilities, i generallly make a majority of the people in a room laugh when im around. also im assertive and i dont take crap from no one. i take my time when helping others, also. i aslo naturally do cocky comedy, even before i entered the game.

what im looking for on amoging is way to make fun of those betas that are in my way.

the guy with the beds oviously has no game because he was trying to take advantage of a bunch of drunk women, and tried to be nice by showing us a good time (but he was just freeloading of our booze). his conversation skills suck, because he asked closed end questions to meet her( i witnessed his shame).

the basketball player is another story. he doesnt even measure up to me, in the since that i used to model and hes one ugly weakling, i only other hand weigh 170 at 5'10. what would be something that i could say about how he is a try hard who took his shirt off without looking gay, i just want to pretty much socially embarass them.

characteritics to get creative:
bed guy:
1. lacks social skills
2. word choice
3. he sucks at basketball but thinks hes good, he looks like he has down syndrome when he runs.

basketball player:
1. thinks hes black
2. lacks confidence
3. is a hick from kansas

also if i got into a fight with bed guy, i think i would have had a good chance of beating him because i have been training in brazillian jiu jitsu and muay thai for mma and the ufc. also i confronted the girl about what was said and she said that it was all bed guys idea( i think not because before that happened she stole a bottle of Jose Cuervo). later on her and the other girl wanted to hang out, i think this was because they were trying not burn bridges. could i use this to my advantage?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is gonna be a lot to break down.
But ill do my best. This shall be interesting.
Quote:
first off im not a beta male, secoundly the weird vibes probaly came off because there was a rumor going around that i was bisexual because i made fun of this kid who appeared to be gay, so he started a rumor. to defend myself, i said that i would kiss any girl in the room to prove my sexuality.
Anyone who is not an alpha male, is a beta male. Its not a bad thing to be a beta male, alpha males are not very common. Ill get to that later.
You took it very close to you that someone started a rumour that you were bisexual. Firstly... Who gives a flying fuck? You shouldnt worry about stuff like that, and if people care.. Well it just shows us what kind of people they were. You just jumped through a huge hoop and showed the people that you were willing to meet their demands (which is not alpha) by kissing any girl in the room to "prove your sexuality". If youre bisexual, it doesnt matter who or what you kiss, haha. :)
Quote:
i know that im not a beta male because i am extremely confident in my abilities, i generallly make a majority of the people in a room laugh when im around. also im assertive and i dont take crap from no one. i take my time when helping others, also. i aslo naturally do cocky comedy, even before i entered the game.
These qualities does not necessarily mean that you are an alpha male. I have lots of friends who are like this. Confident, funny, and dont take crap from noone. They are just regulair, good guys. An alpha male is someone who easily takes lead, and make people follow. I suggest you read some material about apha males, it can easily be found on the internet.
Quote:
what im looking for on amoging is way to make fun of those betas that are in my way.
Well, that isnt AMOGing. Thats just being a douchebag. Sure.. AMOG's do that. But not because they are AMOG's, because they are douchebags. Wrongly performed, and it can backfire HARD. Just be everyones friend instead, best advice i can give you.
Quote:
the guy with the beds oviously has no game because he was trying to take advantage of a bunch of drunk women, and tried to be nice by showing us a good time (but he was just freeloading of our booze). his conversation skills suck, because he asked closed end questions to meet her( i witnessed his shame).

the basketball player is another story. he doesnt even measure up to me, in the since that i used to model and hes one ugly weakling, i only other hand weigh 170 at 5'10. what would be something that i could say about how he is a try hard who took his shirt off without looking gay, i just want to pretty much socially embarass them

characteritics to get creative:
bed guy:
1. lacks social skills
2. word choice
3. he sucks at basketball but thinks hes good, he looks like he has down syndrome when he runs.

basketball player:
1. thinks hes black
2. lacks confidence
3. is a hick from kansas.
No matter how much Beta or Charlie those guys are, it doesnt make you more Alpha.

Quote:
also if i got into a fight with bed guy, i think i would have had a good chance of beating him because i have been training in brazillian jiu jitsu and muay thai for mma and the ufc. also i confronted the girl about what was said and she said that it was all bed guys idea( i think not because before that happened she stole a bottle of Jose Cuervo). later on her and the other girl wanted to hang out, i think this was because they were trying not burn bridges. could i use this to my advantage?
Wether you would beat a guy in a fight or not, doesnt matter at all. This is all about game. Shake people like him off you instead of jumping through their hoops, getting aggrivated. Girls will notice it. You just DLV'd alot by almost getting into a fight with him (whatever the reasons were).

One last thing: You cant train UFC. UFC is the Ultimate Fighting Championship, a professinal Championship where only the best go, and from what ive read, youre not going there. Just incase you didnt know.

Good luck in the future! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

haha

generally, my easy way of noticing that the OP is beta is the fact he actually used the term 'slut'.

saved me the trouble of having to actually read his posts to make that decision as some of you have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can see her as being some competition to you, however I would just generally stay away from girls like that. If she likes to game a few men at a time, what does that say about how she'll be in a relationship?

Who's to know if one day she gets drunk and decides that this guy in the corner looks good to bang. If you wanna get her, look better than the rest, but personally I believe that's a disaster waiting to happen...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Who's to know if one day she gets drunk and decides that this guy in the corner looks good to bang. If you wanna get her, look better than the rest, but personally I believe that's a disaster waiting to happen...
depends on how you define disaster.

I'd love a girl like that. she'd be an awesome MLTR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fair point. I'm just saying that being with her might be risky if you're looking for commitment. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Get a tampon seriously I said you were displaying charactertistics that showed you as being the most beta in comparison, with them insulting how you were being weird and how you want to AMOG them because they are fucking your game up.

Quote:
i know that im not a beta male because i am extremely confident in my abilities
Why are you getting so PMS if you are confident in yourself why are you being such a insecure little girl?

Quote:
i aslo naturally do cocky comedy, even before i entered the game.

If your such a fucking natural then surely you can come up with some witty AMOG remark to play the fool on these tools?
Quote:
Who is the BETA now?Bitching about what he did, how he h urt you?

Quote:
the basketball player is another story. he doesnt even measure up to me, in the since that i used to model and hes one ugly weakling, i only other hand weigh 170 at 5'10. what would be something that i could say about how he is a try hard who took his shirt off without looking gay, i just want to pretty much socially embarass them.
Your right he sounds like a tool, but why do you make him sound like a threat if you are this self assured?
Quote:
also if i got into a fight with bed guy, i think i would have had a good chance of beating him because i have been training in brazillian jiu jitsu and muay thai for mma and the ufc.
If this is true fuck yeah your awesome, but if you get in a fight with someone over this you are just a beta and he clearly has got the better of your emotions.

You seem like you have a lot going with the model and UFC (do you mean MMA I doubt you are in the UFC?) so why threatened these two sounds like one plays World of Warcraft and the other masturbates in the mirrow so just ignore tools or use this so called natural commedy to your advantage!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Workaholic i love you and your avatar. *Imaginery high-five*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If this is true fuck yeah your awesome
don't encourage him.

from what i can tell, chances are all of that is lies, he's just looking for a place to brag to make is e-penis larger instead of manning the fuck up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
If this is true fuck yeah your awesome
don't encourage him.

from what i can tell, chances are all of that is lies, he's just looking for a place to brag to make is e-penis larger instead of manning the fuck up.
I called bullshit in my post my frienda already, but he clearly came all hotheaded to the forum trying to be some big swinging dick in attempt to accomplish self pity for his constant amoging.