How To React To Girl Teasing You

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 122 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So in school this girl I'm pretty good friends with has been teasing me about some mad ass ugly girl liking me because shes been asking me questions about homework a lot.

We both know it's a joke, and that the ugly girl probably doesn't like me, and that I definitely don't like her at all. But my friend has started teasing about me going out with or having a crush on the ugly girl. What would be the PUA way to react to this teasing? What would I do to increase attraction with the girl doing the teasing, throw some negs out or is that not necessary?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man, Im no PUA or anything, but the reason she keeps teasing you about it is because you hate it. Think of any person with a nickname that stuck, but they hated it. Its human nature. Take that power away from her, not by ignoring her, but by playing the game back. Act like you think every girl likes you, because you're the ****. "That chick is totally into you", "I know, who wouldn't. Obviously you dont know this...but (shrug)... Im kind of a big deal." Basically, turn the tables on her, maybe make it seem like she is the one who likes the ugly girl. I dont know these will work to attract her, but they will make you seem C&F, and should stop the teasing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

mannn.
sounds like she likes you.

just be like yeah im taking her behind mcdonalds tonight to have some wild sex. dont get your hopes up i only do this with special girls. insert wink now

huge smile of course :D