The Newbie Mission

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 117 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Re: The Newbie Mission
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well it seems nobody is giving a fuck about this thread anymore, but here goes:

yesterday and today i did another rounds of the noob challenge.

Try #2 , yesterday.

I went round my city, and i approached a pack of 2 girls, they were like 16 or whatever (im 19 so dont think im a pedo or whatever), I managed to say Helo (in a very robotic, weirdo kind of tone, i know i sounded retarded) they didnt really seem to listen tbh, once i did it, i felt a huge invasion of anxiety over my whole body, and then i started to feel extreme happy... it was amazing.
So in my way home i crossed with a pack of 2 girls, around 19-21, i managed to say Hello in a informal way (I speak portuguese we have a lot of Formal, an casual forms for the same words), again i noticed i sounded a bit weird / retarded'ish, But i didnt really care, i felt i jsut gave the first step of a infinite ladder, where the first step is the hardest one. one of them looked at me scared\ confused, but i kept going like nothing happened.
Then when i was going to my grandfathers house to ask him some money , i passed round a cute girl, between 16-19, no idea, she looked very mediterranean, she was looking at her phone totally hypnotized, then i said in a formal tone (and also more confident than the previous 2) Good Afternoon, she looked at me a bit scared but i kept going.

try #3 , today.

I went to a park in my city, a really huge park, where a lot of ppl gather, and i passed around a pack of 3 girls, not really hot, but who cares. And i said "Hello" in a weird way ( I think i have to work my acting skills ) but i noticed it was a bit better than yesterday.
They didnt answer, actually they stopped talking whatever they were talking between them, and kept going, and i heard them "Laught" at the distance. I didnt really care , i have total awareness i sounded ridiculus, i am just confronting my approach anxiety, then i will focus on stoping to sound retarded.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've done something similar to this last week, when I started trying to get confident with approaching women... No way confident to make many approaches, but better than I was.

My experience was very well received for the most part, but of course you get the odd few that shake confidence with snide remarks back at you, etc. Especially when you're starting out.

I may try again this week and see if I can do better!

Just from learning small parts here, I've come a long way for me!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I decided to take on this challenge last week. I went to the mall and was pretty nervous at first, but it got easier as I went. I must have said hello to over 50 chicks. One cute girl stopped and talked to me for a bit. I went out with her this last Wednesday and I will be seeing here again tonight. I wasn't expecting those types of results, but I will take it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I decided to take on this challenge last week. I went to the mall and was pretty nervous at first, but it got easier as I went. I must have said hello to over 50 chicks. One cute girl stopped and talked to me for a bit. I went out with her this last Wednesday and I will be seeing here again tonight. I wasn't expecting those types of results, but I will take it.
That's pretty cool!
that's I am taking this on this weekend........

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
That's pretty cool!
that's I am taking this on this weekend........
I did go out with that girl on that Friday. However, she surprised me when she brought some of her friends along. They cocked blocked me and didn't let her go home with me, she was down. She was into me.

Then I fucked up. The following Sunday, I sent a good morning text. What I should have done was simply ignore her for a couple days, that good morning text(meme) I sent her turned her off. She didn't respond to that text. I also kept talking to her about random bull shit on facebook, this also killed it for her I think.

The night we met, I told her about a cool movie she needed to watch ( The boys and girls guide to getting down). During the week after our date, I hit her up again and reminded her about watching that movie. She then asked when I would show it her! I was like chaching! We decided to hook up that Friday ( one week from our date at the club). To make a long story short, she stood me up. She was supposed to come over around 9ish but she never showed up. I talked to her about 8pm to make sure she was still down and she was, but somewhere from 8 to 10pm something changed her mind.

By 10:30 I said fuck it and went to the club to throw some some game. I asked this chick what happened about two days later, she said she was sorry but she couldn't make it and she thought she sent me a text, but she never clicked send! She said she would explain everything when she saw me next. This happened last Friday.

When she responded, I told her it was cool, that things happen and that I believed her BS story. So I stopped contacting her. I haven't messaged her, liked any of her post or anything. I noticed that she also really never liked any of my post. That is until today. Today, she liked and commented on several of my post.

Any suggestions on what to do next?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, tried this for the first time today, walked around the mall by myself for half an hour, until the fire alarm went off and had to evacuate (no joke). I ended up making eye contact with nearly every women, which was about eight, to see if they were staring at me. I would say atleast 60% gave me eye contact, but I kind of froze and couldn't bust out a smile or a hey. A really hot milf reciprocated eye contact, like in a fuck me sort of way, which really surprised me. I know I failed, but I will not give up, and I am going to keep trying this this week until I'm at a point where I can give a beautiful smile and say hey to every girl, spending a couple hours at the mall doing this.

A side note: the other day when I took the bus, went to another city, I said hey and tried to start a conversation with about six girls, some who were quite receptive, but I found it less like a weird staged hallway like a shopping mall, where it's more obvious I'm on the prowl.

A couple questions for next time:
1) When you make eye contact, is it expected for you to smile first, because a large portion of the women didn't. Sometimes I only had a split second, is this enough time to do a proper smile and a hey?
2) Should I be avoiding doing this with girls under 17 (I'm 27), girls with family, boyfriend/husbands?

Will persevere and fight this until I level up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

well I did it and it feels good :P I still think I need to do more after couple of days so I'll do this till next weekend. So how was it going for me? ))
I read the challenge on friday and decided to do it in the mall nearby next day. Felt easy at that moment. Even though I didnt have much problems with women last years I had bad memories of attempting to approach on streets (it was year ago, failed miserably, didnt try after that). Maybe thats why the next day even though I dressed myself good (but not too fancy) I started getting a bit nervous. During the day while I was doing my job sometimes the idea that I will have to do this later in the day popped out in my mind, followed by small adrenalin punch but I was managing to pull my focus back to the job I was doing. When I was on my way to the mall - well the worst happened - I started doubting my attractiveness even though there was no rational reason to. When I got to the mall I was just sitting for 15 mins trying to find the reason why Im scared. Was none - I didnt care what these people were thinking about me. I understood that the only reason why I am scared - is that I had a habbit to be scared (probably the result of being raised in tradition based society here (in ukraine) . The tradition is - you just dont do this stuff). After realising that I started walking. I didnt want to say 'hi' to not attractive girls (because I knew I could do it, only attractive ones were the problem). I was walking circles aroound the mall for more than hour trying to balance myself and pull my focuse away from my fear. Eventually I succeeded. It was a random girl with her friend, not too attractive. For a moment I stopped feeling anything at all, smiled and said 'Hi' loud and clear. And she saih 'Hi' back)) After this it was like click, click: 'Hi, hi,hi')) Even to older women (28-32), those who I found attractive (Im 21), to women in groups, whatever. Now saying hi to attractive girls is not just no problem - its more fun. Its fun watching how they get surprised, shocked, even scared (im not a maniac though, haha). Noone 'stopped dead in her tracks though'. Prob thats because tradition based society, war in my country, bad economics - people just arent as open as in europe/us. But now I feel much more fucking good, that was indeed a magical pill, ty :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
well it seems nobody is giving a fuck about this thread anymore, but here goes:

yesterday and today i did another rounds of the noob challenge.

Try #2 , yesterday.

I went round my city, and i approached a pack of 2 girls, they were like 16 or whatever (im 19 so dont think im a pedo or whatever), I managed to say Helo (in a very robotic, weirdo kind of tone, i know i sounded retarded) they didnt really seem to listen tbh, once i did it, i felt a huge invasion of anxiety over my whole body, and then i started to feel extreme happy... it was amazing.
So in my way home i crossed with a pack of 2 girls, around 19-21, i managed to say Hello in a informal way (I speak portuguese we have a lot of Formal, an casual forms for the same words), again i noticed i sounded a bit weird / retarded'ish, But i didnt really care, i felt i jsut gave the first step of a infinite ladder, where the first step is the hardest one. one of them looked at me scared\ confused, but i kept going like nothing happened.
Then when i was going to my grandfathers house to ask him some money , i passed round a cute girl, between 16-19, no idea, she looked very mediterranean, she was looking at her phone totally hypnotized, then i said in a formal tone (and also more confident than the previous 2) Good Afternoon, she looked at me a bit scared but i kept going.

try #3 , today.

I went to a park in my city, a really huge park, where a lot of ppl gather, and i passed around a pack of 3 girls, not really hot, but who cares. And i said "Hello" in a weird way ( I think i have to work my acting skills ) but i noticed it was a bit better than yesterday.
They didnt answer, actually they stopped talking whatever they were talking between them, and kept going, and i heard them "Laught" at the distance. I didnt really care , i have total awareness i sounded ridiculus, i am just confronting my approach anxiety, then i will focus on stoping to sound retarded.
yea, thats what makes me feel - is this the really right thing to do. I think some people think of me as retarted when I say hi out of nowhere.

But I was doing it anyway, also had SPAM friend who was motivating me to do this. It was maybe like 2 years ago already. I did like ten times or more. When I got girlfriend, I stopped doing this stuff, because I believe she would not like that I am aproaching other girls.

But I now use oportunities to say hi when it does not feel retarted, for example in shop with cashier. Earlier mostly I did not say back hi to the cashiers, because its not their real hello, its just because their work asks to tell hello. Now I sometimes even am the firsts one how says hello to the cashier.

I was practicing in the streets. In the mall, I did not feel good, maybe in the street bigger space and fresh air make me feel better.

And when I was doing so - I was often not too loud so often they did not pay much attention. But sometimes I got hi back. Mostly from older people to who I am not having as big problem to say hi.

If I say hi to a hot girl, then I think she thinks I am wanting sex with her and also she thinks - "stupid one, not hot and wants sex with so hot as me".

But old people definitley not thing that I want sex with them. Probably then they try to remember who is he :D and then think their memory has gotten worse because of age :D

Now I have been broke up with my girlfriend at june 2016, so more than half year. I was so sick of those girls, that I do not have motivation. I think - whats they point to go and say hi, if it will end same again - I find a girl, then have relationship, then break up and during relationship - waste time with boring activities. With last one during 9 months I did not make her want sex with me :D only good thing that I had oportunitiy to practice talking. And also I had to meet with her sister, and I had never met with girlfriends sister. Probably with brother would be even more dificult, if he is some agro. I had only met with girlfriend mother but not for long time, just to drive her and girlfriend to hospital, so did not have to talk much.

So now, I am thinking I still should not stand where I am at and probably go to say hi again to random people. After so much time gap, it will probably again be hard, not saying that back then was too easy.

And if not for girlfriends, at least for making friends - to make friends I need social skill also.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have done something similar to this. I did an "Approach Anxiety Program" from another website. It consisted of doing simple, funny and abnormal things in everyday social situations. From going up to a girl at the mall and high-five-ing her, to asking for the time, to having a 3-5 sentence conversation.

I liked that I did that program because it really showed me what it is like to be socially free.
I do not like that I did it because the program specifically said to walk away after the action, or line, or conversation. If I would have known better, I would have tried to number close all the girls I approached.

Very good advice though in this thread though about going up to every girl you see and saying "Hi" with a smile.

Post subject: Miraessence Cream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Miraessence Cream - Aging is offbeat for lock stock and barrel, anyhow the outset of wrinkles is guaranteed. Most group do not critical point their skincare from day to day as they gat what is coming to one older, which is the head of the line reason that the au naturel becomes seldom met with in so multiple chemicals and moisture. Even even so Botox and bank card surgery are proper commonplace, the handle of the guerdon skincare work the bugs out of may help.
For More Reviews - http://mediasoftech.com/miraessence-ca/
https://www.facebook.com/MiraEssence-Cr ... 460046247/
https://sites.google.com/site/miraessencecream/
https://www.smore.com/d82kw-miraessence ... ews-canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Super 30 watch online

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I did this,i got the failure but it makes me want to do this again and again its addictive,it makes my AA more calm than before

i open 2 set,each set are 2 8HB
the first set i used indirect opener "I want to take your time just a minuete" the first one rejected me they said "we want to go home". its oke its not that bad to take the rejection,and i move to next set after scanning the area,i found 2 8HB which is their clothes makes their looks sexy,tight t shirt with a cut that show their navel match with their tight jeans,i went to them and i open with the same opener and i got the same result,you know i got the rejection but i tamed my AA on the other side,the sarge over after that,i did this not on my highest energy i mean i just came back after i attend the seminar and it drain my energy so much,so i used my left energy to did the approach,please help me with the opener :D

NOTE:Sorry for bad English im an asian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sometimes it is what's more a reasonably fine text that him and i unquestionably liked investigating. Not always every day which will have fun with the probability to see a supplement. Tax Advice Brighton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Newmarket Limo Services is a well-acclaimed company that specializes in delivering superior class limousine rental services across Newmarket city and nearby areas. Newmarket Wedding Limo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Presidential Party Bus Toronto has team of certified technicians and mechanics who inspect every vehicle to ensure a smooth and flawless performance. Party Bus Toronto