Am I fucked?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 154 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Am I fucked?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll try make this short, and straight to the point. I don't want to write a roman.

Tera and Sam have been in a relationship. Sam is my buddy. We're studying together in the same class. Someday Sam
broke up with Tera, but he would soon regret. Trying to get her back, but unable to cause Tera didn't felt for Sam anylonger.
Sam and I have been joking about it. Sort of. One day I joked about me hitting on his ex, Tera. He went mad. Almost
violent in the jaulosy. I told him I was joking, and that I'd never date my friends ex'es. He had my word I said.

Then... Tera hit on me. Totally. Pressing all the right buttons on me we end up kissing. I feel horrible now. I feel horrible
cause it feels like I'm back stabbing my friend. Now what should I do?

I know he'll be mad when/if I tell him. Right now I really feel like telling him we've kissed, but that there wont
be more to it than that cause of my respect for him and the friendship we have. But should I just fuck him and
date her like I feel? (would feel AFC to not get into it cause of Sam, my friend)

Hope someone can help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It all depends on how close friends you guys are.

If you dont really know him then Id go for it, and if guys are close then ill tell you its not worth it cause girls come and go :D

O and dont worry about feeling afc about anything fuck it dude be an afc dont be afraid just cause some one else told you thats what a loser is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for that one Pool Shark. I haven't decided what to do yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hay dude,

Theres a well known saying (well I know it anyway) "bros before hos". If this other bloke is a good enough friend then I wouldnt; stay away. However at the same time id like to believe that a good friend would know when or not your joking about something, and if they didnt like it would say something like "dude thats out of order" instead of going psycho.

Saying that I did have a friend who was a psycho; who im not friends with anymore.

And another one who didnt know the saying......who I hate!

With my relevance to the girl if she is REALLY worth your time she will understand and you two can stay friendly whilst the break up happens. Then after say a few months get it on dude, and if your friends still a jerk; hes not worth your time.

Hope that helps,

Spark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:46 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

It sounds like you gave him your word.. Now to me a girl isn't worth compromising my trust with a friend over. Think with the big head, not the little ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

My word is my bond comes to mind.... There are plenty of other women out there for you. Blood before blondes m8.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You don't need this, you don't wanna lose the trust of a friend over a girl...

You promised and you keep your promise as much as you can.. you are a man, not a manipulative boy.. she should know better too, but again, YOU are the man.. YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DICK!! Be honest to her, don't fuck around..

I've had it that my ex slept with a friend, something hard to forgive, and he didn't even knew i had feelings for her.. so don't do it bro.. keep your dignity..

peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Cognitive_dissidents23
AOL: Samloyal23
Twitter: Samloyal23
If you really want her and don't want to wreck things with you buddy, make sure he's getting laid by a new chickadee. If he has some koosy of his own to go home to, he won't care as much about this girl, then you can ask him again if you can hit it with her...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You guys are great. Loads of useful information. I thank you all :)

I told him bros before hos, and apologized for the back stabbing. We shook hands. Felt good.