fuckin hot/cold...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 134 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: fuckin hot/cold...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so i met some chick from my floor- she saw me and approached and introduced herself- at a party a couple weeks ago. within a few minutes i pull away from a guaranteed makeout session- she was leaning in for it and the tension grew that much more faces were overtly rubbing against each other (warm). of course, her jealous roomate took this oportunity of a momentary break to swoop in and cockblock me. shaky start.

next day, and the next few encounters following, roomate was warm to me, smiled and said hi. target was nervous and quiet, didnt like eye contact (cold) and i think im fucked.

couple days go by, i chill out on target, she starts to warm herself up to me, now shes greeting me by name and smiling and waving (warm) we shoot the shit, etc. i reward with some iois of my own

next day she doesnt like making eye contact again, and quick hi's are all shes got.

couple days ago fire alarm goes off in dorm, im asleep cus im sick and im shuffling my way out, we meet up in the hall, im being kinda cold back so i just nod. she gives me a smile and her eyes light up. im walking in front of her freezing her out and she starts play pushing me saying how well burn if i keep going so slow. i look back and say how sick i was and that i was sleeping and shes rubbing my back and sympathizing. i go to the dining hall to eat, cus i got nowhere else to go, she goes too and were in line and she cuts me and looks back and flashes me another huge smile. (warm)

party last night in my buddies room, she shows up, doesnt say hi to me, checks me out like once, i dont recall her saying anything to me and today i saw her and nodded at her and she just made eye contact for a second then broke it. (cold) she was warm to me earlier that day we shot the shit about our rooms.

*during warm periods, eye contact was deep, solid, and unbreakable.

im considering nexting this chick this isnt worth all this mental energy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 am 
Dedicated Member

She's waiting for YOU to pull the fuckin' trigger. There are no ifs or buts about it.

Come on man, she's basically doing what every chick in the world has been taught to do when she's interested in a guy. Playin' hard to get.

All you need to do is escalate, escalate, escalate.
Quote:
im walking in front of her freezing her out and she starts play pushing me saying how well burn if i keep going so slow. i look back and say how sick i was and that i was sleeping and shes rubbing my back and sympathizing.
Then you could have said, 'Wow, you got great hands, you know I'm gonna have to come round some time and return the favour.' 8)
Quote:
And she cuts in and flashes me a smile
You could have said, 'Oi, just cos you're soooooo sickeningly sweet, doesn't give you the right to cut in before me ya know. (Playfully grab her) Come here and get behind me.'

Why didn't you speak to her in your buddies dorm room?

Lesson 1: Actions speak louder than words. Her deep eye contact is the give-away here. Even if it was the once only. That should be screaming at you,' come get me' regardless of what she says.

There isn't much time left to close this chick either, because if you wait too much longer she's just gonna think you're one of those guys without clue and toss you to the scrap heap. If you don't do anything, believe me, you'll be kicking yourself in years to come: 'College is one of those times where you have a constant supply of girls to game.' It's not always gonna be like this.

Act NOW.

here-vp445642.html#445642

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:46 am 
Post of the month winner!

LOL tweeby,

That's good stuff. . . and you wrote up your advice rather tightly. I just figured out how to give points/credits/votes so hats off to you. Respect.

RV,

What mental energy? Dude, you haven't done jack shit. Step it up like tweeby suggests and she's yours guaranteed. . . better hurry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im not gonna lie i was knocked out and trippin on robitussin and nyquil when the fire alarm went off i was pretty out of it, and for like a week. i didnt have a cough or something- i was incapacitatedly sick. i couldnt have gamed her even if i wanted to and wanted to put up with it.

everyone else wants to bang this chick and theyre all afcs but one guy has the most social proof of almost any guy ive met. high school friends in college... nuff said for him

should be okay by tomorrow ima step up on it. im really feeling the time running out but its still there

im not one to make excuses but yea.

lesson learned- pushing when she pushes and pulling when she pulls should not be done over a multi day period...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:02 am 

Quote:
im not one to make excuses
If this is true, than all you needed to type was:
Quote:
ima step up on it.
Quote:
lesson learned- pushing when she pushes and pulling when she pulls should not be done over a multi day period...?
All these games are to be played when the girl is aloof and has no clue who you are yet. This one already digs you. Get going!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

what do you guys do to get back in your mental/ sexual state because ive been way off, being bedridden and stress with schoolwork for a while has thrown me off and im just feeling shitty and lazy and not motivated. im feeling really shitty about this and im entering afcville im feeling jealous about some chode- that kid with mad social proof- shes friends with, who wants to bang her forever and hasnt since he met her in the beginning of last semester. she gives him attention i shouldnt be typing this fuck me this is fucking pathetic ive never had oneitis but this sounds like it.

i just need to get back in state. maybe gftow before resuming game on this one but honestly im not even in state to game other women. i dunno if i should freeze her out while i find my state rather than be feeling shitty and afc around her, or keep at it despite my mental/sexual state to make sure i dont miss out but risk fucking it up beyond repair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:09 am 

Quote:
what do you guys do to get back in your mental/ sexual state because ive been way off, being bedridden and stress with schoolwork for a while has thrown me off and im just feeling shitty and lazy and not motivated. im feeling really shitty about this and im entering afcville im feeling jealous about some chode- that kid with mad social proof- shes friends with, who wants to bang her forever and hasnt since he met her in the beginning of last semester. she gives him attention i shouldnt be typing this fuck me this is fucking pathetic ive never had oneitis but this sounds like it.

i just need to get back in state. maybe gftow before resuming game on this one but honestly im not even in state to game other women. i dunno if i should freeze her out while i find my state rather than be feeling shitty and afc around her, or keep at it despite my mental/sexual state to make sure i dont miss out but risk fucking it up beyond repair
Dude, type up what ever the hell you want on an anonymous forum but clearly, you're new to this.

Success - confidence - sucesss - confidence. These two things feed off of one another other. You don't have confidence because you don't know that the hell to do . . .You don't know what the hell to do because you haven't tried anything with enough girls to figure out your own cycle of success. So, toss that violin in the garbage can and get going with this one.

You call this girl up, "Hey, any plans for Friday?" If yes, you go "Cool, sounds like lots of fun. I'm going _______ on Friday, let's hook up another time."

If no, you go, "Ever been to _____? I hear it's crazy. It'll be so much fun, let's go. I'll pick you up at ______."

Done. You meet her there and start off holding hands or whatever and then you just fucking kiss her. DONE.

Most girls are like little mindless meat with vaginas, never making a single decision in their lives. "Oh, cool. Oh, awesome. Oh, that's wild . . . Yes, I have a PhD but I am a ditz . . . " Just run it and make it easy for them. Make their oh so difficult decision making for them. They will comply. . . Oops, this one won't comply? Oh. . . . ouch . . . my poor little heart. Ooh, she broke it! Ohhhhhhhhh . . . Are you fucking kidding me!?!?

Purely for its poetry, just hit the next one with the SAME exact line, the next one, the next one, and the next one. It's practically boring. . . and that's when you begin to spice up your game . . . you do it for your own entertainment value, when you want to, how you want to do it. . . because it's YOUR life. . .

Or you can just sleep through college. Up to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yes im new to not feeling motivated to run game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 am 

Still playing the fiddle are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

I know your type.

Your type are the ones who make constant excuses. Your type are the ones who only do something when they're backed into a corner or at their wits end.

And generally this happens to be at the worst possible time, so when it goes tits up, you go, 'well I told ya so.'

Listen, you have a chick that almost kissed you! If you don't move now, she'll be dating some chump uglier than you who DECIDED to pull the trigger - Why am I telling you this, because this happened to me, and it is a thing I will live to regret.

Remember you KNOW the game, you know what to do now, so it's not like you're going into this blind.

Put you balls on the line. We're not saying this because we're pricks. We're saying this for your benefit.

here-vp445642.html#445642