What gives.....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 131 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: What gives.....
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I don’t post on here often, but I consider myself very skilled in the PUA game. I have well over 100 F closes within 1-2 dates over the last year or so. I have an issue that has stumped me recently and just curious what thoughts are on it. So as not to give a ton of lengthy details just a generality.

Date 1 - kiss close lots of attraction.
Date 2 - F close

We plan to meet a few days later and she flakes, saying she is tired from work, no biggie I blow it off. She then Asks the next day to hang out. We go to dinner and back to my house and I take her home. No f close on date 3, just lots of kissing. While on date 3, we agree to go out of town to a hotel and stay to watch an NBA Thunder playoff game this past Friday. We go to game and then drinks afterward, stay in the hotel and F close.

Yesterday, we drive back to our city great conversation and lots of flirting. She says she enjoys time with me and asks if I wanna go on a short trip to Mexico for her bday in June (she clearly sees long term potential).

Here’s where I’m confused. Upon arrival back to my house, she leaves around 3pm to go home and get ready. She asks to pick her up at 8pm and we’ll go out that night. Around 7pm she messages me and says she doesn’t feel like going out. I say ok, cool you wanna just stay in or just call it a night? No reply since then. Totally hot and cold, but very rare after several F closes.

Thoughts? And the basic, freeze her out, is not the answer, there’s more to it.

Post subject: Re: What gives.....
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:43 pm 
The Grand Puba

A lot of us that posted here moved to mpuaforum.proboards.com. You'll get some decent responses there.