[Advice] Why am I not interested in girls suddenly

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 154 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[3 min read]
Hey Guys, first of all, I am not gay lol but I noticed since a couple of weeks if I go out and I see girls giving me IOI's, I am not excited like "Man I wanna meet that woman" instead I am like "Meh, another girl where I have to put in all the work and then probably nothing will happen"

First of all something about me:
I am into pick up since I am 17 I guess and now I am 23 but I never had a peak where I had a month where I pulled 20 girls or so, I never fully developed that skill. I also have not slept with more than 10 women in my life which is pretty sad and horrible now that I write that, I mean for that time. My biggest issue is horrible logistics, and lack of action taking during the week because I live in the countryside and 1h away from the next mid-size city. Which means if I want to go out I have to drive 2h usually by myself with the car to the city and I am doing this for the past 2-2,5 years. I am also sick of the city because it the same thing over and over again. I watched a lot of course, youtube, read books like 3% man, AMS, no more mister nice guy, the way of the superior man, mystery method, etc. I bear in mind when reading content that I use my own brain and don't believe anything and get a different perspective and opinions on each topic, book, course, etc. So I would say I have the knowledge.
I was raised by my mum so I was very feminine and never had a girlfriend or so because I was always scared and didn't have the balls to say I like her because what would other people think. It's not like there were not even women, oh damn a lot of women were into me but I never took the chance
I also live healthily, didn't drink for over 3 years, no drugs, go to the gym 3-5 times per week and generally have a healthy lifestyle.

My personality:
I am extroverted, positive and really fun to hang out with. I almost can befriend anyone and make him smile, I offer value and always leave people better than I found them, I am enthusiastic and love to travel and do stuff instead to sit home and play video games. I also make thing epic and I am not some fucking weirdo. I have good social skills and know when things are awkward and when to stop.

My Looks:
I look really good, I raised my SMV, I lost weight, good hair, good body (almost six-pack), no acne, good clothing, I would say I am in the top 5% of the best looking men in the club/bar. And Guys I do get a lot of IOI's and especially since I look really good now (last 6 months) before that I was average. At age 22 and below my clothing and SMV sucked bad! Now when I get these IOI's it almost like an ego filler "Oh she wants me, good" and then I end up alone home and jerk off which is sad. It's almost like when a woman gives me IOI's and she is not an 8-9 or 10 I am not interested, does that sound stupid? What is wrong with me? When I approach women I am like "meh" attitude don't put any effort in it and of course, I fuck it up but even then if the girl is into me I reject her more or less.

I really believe guys I could have fucked over 100 women in the last year not kidding especially that last 6 months, all the IOI's I got when going out, even last weekend 2 girls asked me to have a threesome with them and I said no but I have to say they where like 5-6 but whatever, I even get sometimes approached when going out because of my looks.

But here is the thing that I think is my biggest issue. The Financial issue. I started a business 1,5 years ago (before i did affiliate marketing unsuccessful for 1,5, so 3 years in total) and it doesn't work. No income is coming in so my biggest issue in life is to make money. I am 10k in dept. My family relationship sucks and really suffers under it, I get emails from insurance, banks and credit cards that I own then money or they will sue me. So a lot of pressure and what am I doing? Not taking the right action to grow my business! I am like a fucking idiot. I believe because I am so fucked financially I can not let go and pick up women because in the back of my head I know I should not go out and pick up women instead I should sit at home and hustle my ass off! I also don't really have any joy or passion really for anything because of that when I think of it.

One thing that is bothering me as well as I have goals, visions. I almost didn't complete any of them due to my financial situation. I want to move out, travel the world, meet beautiful girls all over the world but I failed on them over and over again and it just depresses me. I am not thinking of quitting but damn I wanna achieve something. I feel like I am stuck at the same place for years, sure I developed but physically where I am, I am at the same. Bear in mind i am doing business for over 3 years and no income, like wtf. That really sucks.

I am also doing no dg and I know dg is an awesome funnel to meet women but I believe I have the skills to pick up women and if not I just have an immersion with some friends and just kill it, I have killed it before but never really upon a certain point.

Solution:
- Don't go out until you have enough money
- Move out from your mum's basement and live with some like-minded people
- Get better fucking logistics! (move to a city)
- Do dg instead of ng (but when you move out, here in the countryside is nothing)
- Re-Frame yourself for being excited when meeting women (if that is needed, not sure maybe if I have enough money this problem will solve itself) I belief this urge to fuck women and be excited again will come if I have finally had no burden on my shoulders and have money because this will solve all the problems I have, literally
- Game regular 4-5 times a week (more dg and ng when you live in a city)

Like I said I really believe that if I have some money and a successful business that I will be interested in women again because I can finally let go of that burden which is on my back since years.

Thanks for reading guys! If anyone has some advice I would highly appreciate it! Even if you have only one thing/idea/suggestion to mention or you disagree with a statement that I made or you think that some things are bs that i worte, please write it below, every help is highly welcomed :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:31 am 
Dedicated Member

So my 2 cent!

First of all you are on really stress time...

Second. stop with all the knowledge... you have a lot of theory... but not much practice... yeah u could have fucked 100 girls.... but that didn't happen so ... Stop with the knowledge... and if you have the genetics... you dont need much reading learning the basics and having the confidence is more than enuff.

Now dont be mad or anything but... i need to ask

Do you feel since you are failing now in the financial department, that you are ashamed when you talking to a girl?

That she think your less, cause you arent a independent person?

Are you ashamed of living on your parents basement?

Did you enjoy sex?

Why arent you having fun?

Why you are having the work.. but probably nothing will happen? why this mentality

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like i said if you have the genetics... if you go out and have fun , genuinely going out with mates.. having honest conversations with girls... you will be pulling 70 percent of girls.