Should we ever tell a girl about our feelings for her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Because right now I have a severe case of one-itis. I can't stop thinking about her, wanting to call her, text her, facebook her, yet I never do. Would it be a bad thing for me to tell her how I feel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

YUP. It's sad, but women dont want to be loved (forget what they said about that, observe womens typical behaviour).

A man have two options: be loved or love. Select one.

Fu$$

It's never too late to be who you might have been.
- George Eliot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree with Fu$$.
Dont give in to your emotions unless you want to come off as too needy (or even creepy) and lower your value to her.
Let her initiate the chat with you, tease her, be playful, "be the prize." ^^

Hope this helps bro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dont reveal your feelings until she has revealed her feelings about u. Once a girl has told u "she loves you" u are good to reveal how u feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Lol either wait till she goes "you're like a brother to me" or do shit yourself.

you'll have to risk the friendship to get her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:04 am 

It is not wrong to tell her how you feel.

It may not be the time to do so but maybe the right time will present itself.

Do not forget that even AFCs get girls.

Giving a girl your love is not a bad thing, being needy is.

Pressing her is a bad thing, inviting her into your world is not.

When you have established an emotional connection, comfort and attraction you can either let it go by not doing anything or step it up. Do nothing and she will tire. Do too much and scare her away. Balance man.

If you are gonna have a relationship with her at some point you need to tell her how you feel.

Dont press her but if the time is right, dont be afraid to tell her how you feel.

Ezo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Just explaining what Ive said before:

Either she knows if you're in love or not, the game is over.

Keep them in suspense, make she feels insecure about what you feel for her. If you dont do so, she will do it. (Just pay attention about thousands of guys here asking for advice with chicks that drives them crazy, trying to figure out if shes in or not).

Anyway, isnt the best solution be honest about what you feel for such girl. Conceal your love, dont donate your feelings, make shes earn that!

Fu$$

- George Eliot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 am 
Post of the month winner!

Jeesh you kids are jaded . . . Women don't want to be loved? WTF?!?!

Of course they want to be loved . . . but they also want to be romanced. They want to be swept off their feet. They want to be TAKEN by a strong man. They want a man to show them adventure. They want a man to be cool enough that they can call their best friends and say, "Can you believe what ______ just did? Can you believe what he just said?" They want a guy who is wild enough to be unpredictable but stable enough to trust with their body and emotions.

So . . . how can you accomplish any of this by telling her, "Oh . . . I think I love you so much? . . . (. . . Followed by some cheesy Hallmark card poem?)"

Get it? See, even though I disagree with the reasoning behind other posters' advice, the visible actions that they recommend are correct. I would say that at this point it is WRONG to tell her how you feel because 1. You haven't developed any foundation that would make your verbal declaration of love believable. 2. Words are cheap anyways. . . It's far better to DEMONSTRATE your attraction for her. 3. Even if they believe it, come on admit it . . .this has got to be the most boring "seduction routine" even any AFC has ever heard of . . . right?

So this is where our game begins. There are a THOUSAND different ways to take it. If you want me to suggest a few, give us some more information regarding your situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I think kasabi's right, I think you have to show how you feel, otherwise it's not believable or real to her. I don't know why, but I get the impression that if you have to tell her your feelings, then you've failed at some point; it comes across as an act of desperation. I actually tried it out a few weeks ago (over text of all fucking things!) and it got me exactly nothing but LJBF'd. So yeah, don't tell your feelings, it's guaranteed to backfire; it makes something irrational rational and sucks it dry, even if she really likes you, too. Demonstrating how you feel is going to excite her much more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Fellas, if women really wants to be loved, why are some guys like us learning how to pickup women, using negs, body language knowledge, NLP techniques and everything else instead of just showing how we love them??

Women wants protection and cherish. Not love. When a girl figure out that a guy is tottaly in love with her, she losts interest.

Fu$$

- George Eliot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:35 am 
Post of the month winner!

Quote:
why are some guys like us learning how to pickup women, using negs, body language knowledge, NLP techniques and everything else instead of just showing how we love them??
Sorry to repeat myself but it seems you skipped my post.
Quote:
Of course they want to be loved . . . but they also want to be romanced. They want to be swept off their feet. They want to be TAKEN by a strong man. They want a man to show them adventure. They want a man to be cool enough that they can call their best friends and say, "Can you believe what ______ just did? Can you believe what he just said?" They want a guy who is wild enough to be unpredictable but stable enough to trust with their body and emotions.

So . . . how can you accomplish any of this by telling her, "Oh . . . I think I love you so much? . . . (. . . Followed by some cheesy Hallmark card poem?)"
Quote:
When a girl figure out that a guy is tottaly in love with her, she losts interest.
If this was true, weddings couldn't occur. A guy would tell his new wife in front of all of their friends and family that he loves her, cherishes her, needs her, blah blah blah . . . and she would tell him to fuck off.

No . . . a girl loses interest in a guy who tells her all this crap before they even go out on one date. They lose interest because this is dishonest, the guy can't control his puppy love emotions, and he has no clue how to romance her.

The need for love is a fundamental truth in all of us. In fact, women NEEDING love is the one major truth every pua should implant into their heads. How you deliver that need to her and when . . . well, that's the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:27 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Fellas, if women really wants to be loved, why are some guys like us learning how to pickup women, using negs, body language knowledge, NLP techniques and everything else instead of just showing how we love them??
Well, it somewhat all comes down to reproduction in a kind of psychological way... girls want to be with the best suited man: some one who can provide for her, protect her, support her, make her laugh, show her a good time or adventure, etc. People use pick up "techniques" in order to learn how to distinguish themselves from the rest. If you can give her something other guys can't, she won't weed you out or at least not as quickly. I think it's naive to say girls don't want to be loved. Who doesn't want to belong or be loved? Hell, people here are learning game for a reason; you are looking for social skill and most likely girls. Sure you can hook up with as many girls as you want, but at the end of the day (or life), most people want to be settled down with that one mate who is suitable, the one who stood out from the rest for whatever reason, hence the one you fell in love with.

I am in complete agreement with what Kasabi said earlier. Actions speak louder than words. I am not opposed to verbalizing it, but I believe there is a specific place, time, and overall situation to be so forward and you will/should know/feel when everything is right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:20 pm 

Quote:
Because they dont wanna be loved by just anyone. They wanna be loved by Mr Right. And that my friend can be you, at least for the evening! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:30 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Guys, I can just get a piece of reality, and this cames from my whole experience.

When I was really amazed by a girl, and started to demonstrate my feelings (with no intent) i was fucked up. Im not talking about be a total freak loser, but be the best I can be. Its not the right topic to tell you about this.

So dudes, everytime I see girls pursuing jerks, guys who doesnt give a fuck for them. They get free sex for nothing. You know that.

When I say that women dont want to be loved, I mean that most of them (if not all) will not be interested in guys who loves them before all. Show em your love will just messed up everything and make girls bored. They already get what they want... Romance is that: sexual tension, unclear feelings, thoughts and behaviours.

I hope this post has makedd me more understandable.

Fu$$

- George Eliot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 pm 

Not really, but Im pretty sure that you have never had a girlfriend...