AFC TO PUA(ish)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 149 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: AFC TO PUA(ish)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

Last night I really turned a corner in my game. This is my first week actually speaking to every girl I find attractive and it has really boasted my confidence and took away my insecurities. I went out last night to meet a couple of friends, and saw it as the perfect opportunity to try any routines you lot have given to me. I started with my taxi driver, she seemed to find the cube routine really interesting, and I just sort of made it up on the spot because I couldn't remember a fucking thing! But still, it broke the ice and ended up making a new acquaintance. Next a random girl in the kebab shop, who reacted a little weirdly after I asked her what to name my "two puppies". But after ten minutes I went to walk off and she seemed so disappointed I was leaving. Down to business, and being honest I couldn't really pull off the "do I look gay to you?" opener, but persisted anyway. After four unsuccessful attempts I kiss closed and number closed 2 girls in the same bar, by playing the cube which does seem to be a really affective game. Long story short, I returned home with a smile and 5 messages from these two girls, so all in all a good night. Thanks for the tips boys, speak soon.

Blue17