LJBF as a shit test or turn around LJBF

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 146 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Friends,
I need some tips and opinions.

I'm trying to seduce a very hot girl who is exceptionally intelligent and interesting.

After a very successful second date I tried to go ice skating as a third date.
This I guess was two fast as she answered LJBF. (Details later)

I know that alot auf PUAs recommend to just drop her.

But there are a lot of reasons that make me want to try to turn the LJBF around.

- I'm not in love with her and as I have another one in the pipe (or my pipe in another one :-) ) I'm surely not needy
- She sent a lot of IOIs and the whole situations makes me think of the LJBF as a shit test.
- I want her as practice material
- I can't see any risk in pushing this further

Some background information:
I'm from Germany and I'm not a native English speaker. It is not always easy to translate connotational meaning exactly.
Text messages (SMS) are very common here and in this case almost all the communication was via SMS.
She is single.

This is what happend - a short chronology

Last summer I gave her a two hour ride in my car together with some other strangers (I use an internet platform to share gas-costs). I didn't know her before.
For Christmas I sent a lot of text messages to all the girls I havn't heard of for a long time and she was one of the girls who answered.
I made her asking me out for a date.

1st Date
Our first date was kind of weird. She was very reserved and I only could create some moments of rapport.
I thought I messed it up but I don't give up easily.
So I contacted her again and we had our the second date.

2nd Date
Her attitude had completely changed and we warmed up quickly. She sent a lot of IOIs. She had a lot to tell about herself and I actually was impressed how interesting a girl could be.
I used some PU stuff on her to create rapport. This time successfully.

A view days later I tried to initiate a third Date. I wanted to go ice skating with her.
Here I clearly must have made a mistake. Here is what happend:

I sent her an email
"Hey Little,
everything alright with you?
You wanted to give me some information bout the parachuting camp. Won't you forget that? I gotta get there!
I'll go some ice skating the next days. And you'll come with me. :-)
[Some more blahblah]"

Her answer:
"[blabla about parachuting]
I don't know if I can motivate myself for ice skating but let's go and drink another beer together."

Here I guess I made the mistake as I tried to push her on ice skating telling her my motivation is enough for two.
Now here is her answer to that.

"Hey! Maybe I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that you may want more than friendship. That's not possible. Sorry, I had to tell you that.
Do you want to go out for a beer next week?"

I had a very good answer to this and it worked out well:
"Hahahahaha! If it is like this.... ok! We divorce! You can keep the dog!

She answered me and as the both of us had tests and examns we havn't communicated since then (3 weeks).
Yesterday I sent her a text message and we gonna meet for a beer in a week.

Now I really apprecciate your opinions on this.
Any ideas, games, stuff, tricks, behaviors how I can change the LJBF around?
She is a person who needs negs as she has all reasons to be self confident. But is it a good idea to use negs on a third date?

Thanks very much in advance
Greetings from Munich, Germany
Frank

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:15 pm 

For your last question about NEG's. Play a little bit with her, tease her in a C & F way that will work.

In the other hand if you want to stay away from the LJBF zone.

2 Big things:

1. Kino- Touch here in the arm in the shoulder when you talk. Make her feel comfortable with your touching. (don't force it. Just light touches)

2.Don't let her start talking about here problems and then you advising her what to do, you don't need that. Don't become her psychiatry. If she start asking for your advices, tell her to ask a friend not you. She will get it.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

any update on this girl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She doesn't really seem much of a LJBF

After all she wants to drink with you and most of my girls have been LJBF but that rarely lasts beyond the third date, the third glass of wine, the third beer..

Besides, who doesn't sleep with their friends?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: ask
AOL: bobster5000
you're focusing on the ice skating aspect a bit too much. it really just seems like she doesn't like ice skating in general. try something else like bowling, pool halls, etc etc..

it's also possible she doesn't want a relationship per say.. take her out for a drink and treat it just like a day 2. reestablish everything you did on the second date

good luck and keep us informed

"I swear to tell you the whole truth, nothing but the blunt truth, so help your ego" i only sugarcoat things for women ;)

My favorite commercial ever http://youtube.com/watch?v=TpxKYkcFRWk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I honestly belive that you may be over thinking this. I know it seems impossible to ignore every perceived flaw in progression or mistake you made, but dont let it phase you. I have been placed in the LJBF catagory many a time in the past, and I truly think you still have a fighting chance. If she starts wanting to do more activitys that benefit her like say shopping for herself or visiting her freinds (could be good) you may want to re-analyize your situation. As of now keep doing fun things, I would at this point put comfort as your second priority since if you are at risk of becoming LJBF then she is comfortable with you, but their is little or no attraction. Also ignore anyone who makes fun of your slightly less than perfect english, I think that going through all the effort to participate in a community that speaks a diffrent language is a great thing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

No news with this girl? I really would like to know if it was happy end :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this thread reminds me that i receive a kino(IOI) from her on the dating................i felt nervous afterall, but recently i dominate the game by false disqualify her, then i should esacalate more kino to her after she back from holiday...................

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

it sounds more like she just wanted to get drunk and fuck rather than go out on some 'official' boring date.