Friendzoned-help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Friendzoned-help
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys. New here.
So I have been in love with my best friend for nearly 3-4 years. I have proposed to her for like 5-6 times. Always a no. So college has ended and i decided to move on. Saw a few posts on how to get out of the frndzone. Thought of trying it aswell before moving on. Went out with a few girls. She knew that I did cause I told her about it. Ignored her as far as possible. So all of a sudden she asks me "how i got over her"
Got pissed at me saying I got time for other people and not her(part of the ignoring phase. Don't know if I am even doin this right lolol) Ended up having a huge fight. She then said she doesn't want to know about my current girlfriends and she is happy that i found someone(which she assumes.) We still talk. Not like before but kinda still do regularly.
OH and I suggested she looks pretty if she smiles in her pics. Suddenly she starts smiling in all her pics. So I asked her the reason and she said,"cause my boyfriend asked me to."
Also asked me what my deal with this other girl is. (used to go out with another girl,which my "crush" assumes that I am still going out with.)
So does this look like I can get out of the friendzone? Again, I have done all this looking up random posts. I really like her. Been out in a few dates,but she kinda always comes to my mind.
Please help.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

money. Directly in opposition to the view of the mainstream clinical network, of course, is the view of the manufactures of those male-enhancement pills, and their normal customers: who preserve the opinion that these merchandise indeed do work (wonders sometimes) in enhancing the size of male sexual organ, a phenomenon which the mainstream clinic Vialift XL al community counter-argues to be because of the so-called 'placebo .

https://www.testostack.com/vialift-xl/

Post subject: Re: Friendzoned-help
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How to GST Login