How to transition professional frame to seduction

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 115 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all,

Long story short,

I'm somewhat involved in the film and entertainment industry. I normally don't mix business and pleasure but I met this beautiful actress. We hit it off at our initial meeting about the project and she loved the work.

I decided to go with another actress for the part just due to acting chops. (I don't give parts to the prettiest, just the best, and I don't pull a Weinstein and give it to girls I wanna fuck either)

All our conversations have been super formal and professional thus far. She's a beautiful girl. Has a boyfriend. (Not bothered by this)

So, my question is this;

Advice from all my PUA friends is just get her out and run game on her, simple enough, my question is the sure fire way to get her out is professionalism but I don't really wanna go that route.

Mainly because once you establish a frame of professionalism it's super hard to break frame and transition to something else. I don't want her feeling like she's coming to an interview.

So:

1. How do I ask her to hang out from a professional frame to a frame that will allow for 'spontaneous' things to happen

2. Best hang out to transition from a formal meeting to a adventure that's worked for you.
(I run my meetings at coffee shops or a hookah bar so I was just gonna do that and gets some drinks flowing)

Any advice, insights, scripts or tips appreciated.

Cheers and keep opening.