freeze out Dilemma

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 146 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: freeze out Dilemma
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hi guys.Haven't really been posting here for awhile been busy a lot with work.My game has improved since i last posted here.I occasionally struggle with the 10s.

There is this HB10 i got to know online,i got her number vibed with and went out with her a couple of times.I escalated a bit on the first bit couldn't isolate because the logistics were not great.

I tried isolating the second date and she kinda gave excuses so i froze her out.She contacted me and she was texting relentlessly.Finally i engaged her and i asked her to come over.She refused at first then i ignored her.After that she said she would come over and come over she did.

She came over complaining of a wound on her back and that she has been to a doctor who told her not to have her back touched(my guess was she did not want me to touch her).There was no way i could escalate so i verbalized and told her i wanted to fuck her.At this point i was tired of wanting to escalate but being handicapped by her lame excuses.She got visibly angry and said she wanted to leave.She left and i haven't spoken to her.It has been a couple of days and we haven't spoken.

Should i keep freeezing her? incase she gets in touch should i be honest and tell her i wanted to fuck because we have gone out on dates multiple times.What should be my approach here?

Post subject: Re: freeze out Dilemma
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Super 30 Movie watch online