how to find wing girl???

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: how to find wing girl???
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

guys help pleas

how to find winggirl??????

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, man! There are many wing girls in the world. And finding the process is easy. I want to say you one advice to find girls: you should try to use dating sites. On my time I used the website that named Godatanow. And it was difficult but I didn't know anything about this site. But now it's a not a problem! There are a lot of reviews of this site and one of the deepest on this page. For me, if the website has a lot of positive rating and reviews, the dating site as well.
Good Luck! 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I enjoy going to bars and clubs with my female friends because it automatically garuntees a dance partner. Your wing woman probably won't ditch you unless you've both found someone else. Having a woman with you, eases the tension for other girls to be around you. Women are better at small talk than men, they're better at opening conversations off of little things.

Here's a situarion. Go buy drinks at one side of a bar while your wing woman chats up a girl your interested in at the other side. Girls can walk up to other girls with things like "oh I love your purse!" Or "where did you get that dress? It looks great!" Have your WW (wingwoman) determine if she's single or not. At that point come back over to your WW hand her her drink, at which point your WW can say "well nice meeting you!" And have an excuse to leave the girl if she's taken, making your way to your table or the dance floor. Or introducing you if she's single. "Oh, new girl, this is my friend Lyrikal! Isn't he such a hottie?!" At which point you introduce yourself. Your WW laughing and validating everything you say. Playing a good wing. Saving dying conversations and knowing when to bailout.

As far as friend zoning or not, the WW is a grey area. Are their WW that end up as girlfriends and wives? Sure. Can WW ruin your friendship? Yes. You're mixing adults, sexual tension, and alcohol. It's a mind field and how you play it determines what goes down. Maybe your WW just wanted to be friends, but after watching you talk to so many girls, she realizes she wants to be with you. Or maybe you end up wanting to be with her and she's not interested in a relationship. Maybe you drunkenly make out and that's okay. Maybe you end up fucking one night and it ruins the friendship dynamic you have, or creates a budding relationship. Most male and female friendships are a complicated mix of sexual attraction non verbal cues, and unspoken rules. It's situation dependant.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I enjoy going to bars and clubs with my female friends because it automatically garuntees a dance partner. Your wing woman probably won't ditch you unless you've both found someone else. Having a woman with you, eases the tension for other girls to be around you. Women are better at small talk than men, they're better at opening conversations off of little things.

Here's a situarion. Go buy drinks at one side of a bar while your wing woman chats up a girl your interested in at the other side. Girls can walk up to other girls with things like "oh I love your purse!" Or "where did you get that dress? It looks great!" Have your WW (wingwoman) determine if she's single or not. At that point come back over to your WW hand her her drink, at which point your WW can say "well nice meeting you!" And have an excuse to leave the girl if she's taken, making your way to your table or the dance floor. Or introducing you if she's single. "Oh, new girl, this is my friend Lyrikal! Isn't he such a hottie?!" At which point you introduce yourself. Your WW laughing and validating everything you say. Playing a good wing. Saving dying conversations and knowing when to bailout.

As far as friend zoning or not, the WW is a grey area. Are their WW that end up as girlfriends and wives? Sure. Can WW ruin your friendship? Yes. You're mixing adults, sexual tension, and alcohol. It's a mind field and how you play it determines what goes down. Maybe your WW just wanted to be friends, but after watching you talk to so many girls, she realizes she wants to be with you. Or maybe you end up wanting to be with her and she's not interested in a relationship. Maybe you drunkenly make out and that's okay. Maybe you end up fucking one night and it ruins the friendship dynamic you have, or creates a budding relationship. Most male and female friendships are a complicated mix of sexual attraction non verbal cues, and unspoken rules. It's situation dependant.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher