Late Night Fast Food Pick Up

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 118 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like some advice/analysis on a situation.

Over the summer, on a late night run to McDonald's, a young lady working the drive thru window caught my eye. She was all smiles, and her eye contact lingered longer than usual, thus noticing or feeling a sense of attraction. I thought I should come back more often and try to get something going with her.

Description, she's maybe at most a high 5, I got a geek girl/gamer/alt/maybe former emo vibe from her look. She looks no older than 23, slender, decent body, perky B cup tits. She's not butt ugly, but she's not drop dead gorgeous. I found myself strongly attracted. I was picking up on a vibe that she might be easy.

But for me this all presented a challenge. How to build rapport with a limited time window, inbetween getting my food and driving off, plus I have social anexity.

So for about a month I would come through the drive thru a couple times a week, maybe this could lead to uncertainty reduction through repeat exposure.

One night, I finally asked what her name was, she tells me, I then tell her she has a really nice smile.

She seems overjoyed at the attention I am giving her, and during this brief interaction she is doing the upper body foward lean , attracted body language.

These appear to be good signs.

Next step is to ask for her number. Next time I see her, I make small talk and ask "What would you say if I asked for your phone number ?"

Her vocal tone changes as she says "I would say I don't give out my number."

This came as a surprise, not what I was expecting.

I simply said "I understand."

I hadn't be back to that McDonald's in months, and I went back more recently, she was still there, and I'm still attracted/ hot for her.

I was thinking can this being turned down be recovered? Women are fickle. She might or could have changed her mind. (Or should I look at this as an absolute shut down?)

Where did I possibly go wrong the first time I asked?

What type of approach should I try the second time around?

I was thinking give her my business card.

Any suggestions

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would keep talking to her while making the conversation very fun and tease her alot. Once she's continuing the conversation without you having to force her to talk/she draws out information from you unprovoked, I would then ask to maybe hang out at a park/coffee/smoothie but anywhere very public

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Unless you make a good impression or have an unforgettable face she probably doesn't remember you

The hundreds of people she sees every day you think that shell remembers you coming 2 times a week?

Even if she does remember you your initial mistake was that you waited over a month to just ask for her phone number!

Don't get stuck on one girl, bring a couple of dates next time with you and see if she reacts!