girl went into my restaurant to flirt, should I add her?

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,
Long story short, I had this girl hb 8 come one night to my job and she was pretty flirty. I had a lot of IOIs specially her getting into close proximity. I work cashier and while I was restocking drinks she would always come near me. I blew it off as coincident.

Then a month later she comes back into the store. I was on my break so She asks me to sit with her. I basically spoke with her for 15 minutes. I didn't ask for her number. She works as a manager at a cellular company and asked me to visit her sometime then added that she can get me a good deal.

I doubt a girl would go through the trouble of flirting with me to get a contract.

I didn't take the opportunity to get her number because I went over my break and my manager (also a hb8) was pretty jealous and cut off the conversation. I didn't wanna ask her number in front of her and I didnt' really know what to say. I was shy.
I haven't seen her in almost more than a month and a half.

I did type her name on google and found out her last name by typing her first name and where she works (she gave me the street of her store). I can easily add her on facebook to set something up or should I wait until she gets into tehs tore?

What message should I say?