My Impossible Ex

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: My Impossible Ex
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I'm having this issue and if anyone can offer any advice at all, I would be eternally grateful!

I met my ex just over 2 years ago, and we were in a relationship for around a year and half of that. Due to my work, we had to do long distance. It wasn't ideal but we were making it work. That was until 4 months ago where she called me up to say that long distance had taken the spark out of things and that it wasn't going to return.

I did no contact until a month after the break up, which I broke so I could return her things to her and when we met she seemed incredibly cold. We talked for about an hour, but at the end of this it seemed like she wanted to go. I saw her at an event another month later where she smiled and said hey to me from across the room. I didn't approach her because I was having a night with my friends a she was with hers and I didn't want to spoil it for anyone.

I continued no contact until last week (4 months since the break up), where I was in town so I messaged her to see if she wanted to meet. She said she'd let me know, a few days went by and she didn't, so I messaged her again to ask if she wanted to meet and she said she didn't see the need to meet up and that it was best to leave things as they were.

She seems really cold again and I know that I should just let this girl go, but I really can't and I find myself thinking about her everyday still. I have tried moving on, I've even slept with 4 girls since, but my ex is the one that I'm always thinking about and the only one I actually want to be with.

To me, it feels like I'm never going to get this girl back. But after reading about the community, I thought that if there is anyone that can help a brother get his girl back, it's going to be you guys!

Thanks in advance for any help, I really appreciate it!

Post subject: Re: My Impossible Ex
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Update: I sent a clean slate message encase I looked overly keen to meet, but again she replied really cold.

I know this is my oneitis, but if any of you guys have any ideas of where to go from here, I'd love to hear it!