What would you do from here

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I went out with this girl last Thursday for the first time and we got drinks for about 4-5 hours. Seemed to go pretty well, felt natural and seemed like she was into it since she made references about future going outs/going to a mlb game etc. end of the date I gave her a kiss, she seemed happy and texted me she made it home safe and that she has a fun time.
Friday we text a little, nothing too serious. At night she texts me the wait at this restaurant (shes been wanting to check out) is too long so her and her friends went somewhere else. I respond with “maybe self-consciously you just want me to take you there instead, only logical explanation” She liked comment and responds” didn’t think of that but sounds pretty logical to me”
So I don’t respond.... weekend goes by and now it’s Monday. Call her at 3pm to see how her weekend was and see what her schedule is like to try too set up another date (she’s a nurse and off on Monday’s). It’s been 4 hours, no return call/text (which is fine) but ultimately my question is do I reach out again or just let it be? Was thinking of texting her maybe Wednesday as a last attempt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She works and have a life. If she is interested she will reach out sooner or later. Wait for her to respond and don’t overthink about it.
Quote:
So I went out with this girl last Thursday for the first time and we got drinks for about 4-5 hours. Seemed to go pretty well, felt natural and seemed like she was into it since she made references about future going outs/going to a mlb game etc. end of the date I gave her a kiss, she seemed happy and texted me she made it home safe and that she has a fun time.
Friday we text a little, nothing too serious. At night she texts me the wait at this restaurant (shes been wanting to check out) is too long so her and her friends went somewhere else. I respond with “maybe self-consciously you just want me to take you there instead, only logical explanation” She liked comment and responds” didn’t think of that but sounds pretty logical to me”
So I don’t respond.... weekend goes by and now it’s Monday. Call her at 3pm to see how her weekend was and see what her schedule is like to try too set up another date (she’s a nurse and off on Monday’s). It’s been 4 hours, no return call/text (which is fine) but ultimately my question is do I reach out again or just let it be? Was thinking of texting her maybe Wednesday as a last attempt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Yeah, pretty much what the guy above me said. You shouldn't be all worried about it given it's only been 4 hours. Maybe she doesn't like you as much as you like her. I don't think theres anything you did wrong. Hit her up again sometime, if she responds great, if not, don't hit her up anymore. Just move on to the next.

I sense attachment. Don't get attached until later, though ideally never. You haven't even hooked up with this girl. You don't even really know her. And you are writing a post asking why she hasn't responded to you in 4 hours.

Move on to the next. Have a cool life. Win.