Seduce a girl in the workplace.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 139 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys, Today I seek some good suggestion from the experienced PUA's on how to get a girl in the office. Beforehand I would like to explain the situation I am in.

The girl I was looking into is extremely popular in our office. She looks beautiful and an extrovert personality. There are lot of guys pouring in falling for her. She bro-zoned or friend-zoned all or most of them. She has one break-up with a guy who is her team mate. Here's my game starts. I didn't even looked at her and I am busy with my work. Nowadays I've accidentally seen her outside the office in the food court. Now what happened is she smells that I am looking at her. It was just a looking I am not smiling at all. She started to confirm that I am looking at her she appoints her girl friends and bro-zoned brothers to watch me that I am looking at her. They stare at me but this girl was not looking at me when she comes to office.

Two weeks gone like this, I was busy reading any signal she's transmitting. But it's all mixed signals. One day with friends she looking at me. If she comes solo she's not. I am confused and figuring out the signals. She figured out that I am staring at her and then she complains about me to her team lead. Now I was in big trouble. The entire office mates are spying me. So now I quit looking at her. I think I overly looked at her. Can I approach her in this Situation or Just Walk Away? or Can I Apologize for my actions? it may turn like I confessed myself stared or followed her in the office. How to safe play this situation?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I should assert barely https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/law ... ment-help/ that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys.