I just discovered PUA/Red Pill

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 133 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I had no idea there's an entire community and philosophy around this. I'm been sharing the same mindset since very young (I'm 32 now) since I discovered that I can make people struggle to prove themselves to me by playing on they insecurities and acting busy/mysterious etc. But I consider myself "black pilled" (is this a term as well? lol) which means I don't discriminate much between men and women, but yes women seem to be more naive/insecure so it works best on them. I've been successfully "gaming" people for years, women at seduction and men in business, at first from an inborn intuition, then from a full fledge misanthropy which I took at a philosophical level (Machiavelli style).
What baffles me is why the whole PUA community can still be pro having children. Once I looked at the world using black lenses, this is the first thing I told myself, that I would never bring a child into this shitshow. I got a vasectomy last year.
Life can can good sometimes, but still. A lot of unpredictable and horrible things can happen. I often struggle with a feeling of meaninglessness, even after sex (actually..especially after sex!). I force myself to keep searching new challenges but it's not always easy. Last month I finally moved into my new house and although I'm busy buying stuff for it, it still leaves me thinking "now what". I have a few deals in the making and if everything goes as planned, I will move to Las Vegas in a year maximum two to become a full time poker player, for the thrill. Outsmarting others makes me feel so alive, because except sex and smoking nothing moves me.
Anyway good to be here and hopefully will exchange some good ideas with you people.
Good luck to everyone.