My Ex girlfriend Dumped starting from 0

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello guys im 26 years almost 27 im a bit depressed because my ex girlfriend really dumped me for a guy with glasses who rly dont look well seems like he has alot of money or i dont know i dont have chance to get my ex Girlfriend back i litterly tried evererthing i tried to get her on the Phone she dosent respent Phone call no chance insteant she has a picture on facebook with another dude with glasses who looks like a student idk... I cant belive she dumped me for this guy im a bit angry but i dont show to her at all i came a bit despressed but well now im going NightClubs -->ALONE<--- i dont have anybody to join me i did some approaches my bigest problem is im running out of the things to say i can get myself to approach a cute girl but after like asking for her name age bla bla and giving a complement i just dont dont know how to continue the conversetion i mostsly i just leave even before getting rejcted because i dont know what to say next there is like nothing in my mind im trying to ask her out but it sounds like more an invetriev then a Pickup im trying to be as Netural as possible i drink a bit before i go out Tought because im alone and im a bit depressed im still trying to get a girl im from switzerland 26 Years i do not have any job i live with my mum ye.. i know it dosent sound good i mostsly tell girls that im a baker so she dosent run away like sometimes i get rejected well harshly it dosent efect me rly but im still a noob with 26 years and in nobember im getting 27 i still dont know how to do it im giving my best going 3 times in a week any advice Cheers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your main focus right now should be financial independence and personal development. With your situation, the more you chase, the worse you make it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Doctor_____ (Hello from one doc to another) said it SUPER well. Dude, you need to take care of yourself, getting girls is different than pick up, it's bigger. What I mean by that is that pick up is ONE part of the whole process. I can explain it better via a business metaphor. In a business, you have a product that you sell. In this situation, yourself. Ok, the business is your product. And then, you have your marketing and sales. I'd argue marketing is a part of your product in this situation(your outer game) but you have your sales team, which job is to go out, get leads, and close those deals. But here's the thing, if your product sucks, it's hard to sell a shitty product. This is EXACTLY what's happening to you and why your ex dumped you. Why should be want to be with you? You sound depressed and like you're not doing much with your life. Get a JOB! Take care of yourself. Get your product(you) together. Get your shit TOGETHER. Then, it'll be that much easier to sell yourself. Right now you're wasting your time by trying to get girls. 1. girls can pick up you hate your life and 2. You get what you deserve, so if you're product sucks, you'll get a girl who also has a shitty product, ie: ugly. So, take time to deal with your product, get a job, get up to stuff, get your marketing down(your vibe), and then go out and pick up girls. Hell, you might even get your ex back!

Quote:
Hello guys im 26 years almost 27 im a bit depressed because my ex girlfriend really dumped me for a guy with glasses who rly dont look well seems like he has alot of money or i dont know i dont have chance to get my ex Girlfriend back i litterly tried evererthing i tried to get her on the Phone she dosent respent Phone call no chance insteant she has a picture on facebook with another dude with glasses who looks like a student idk... I cant belive she dumped me for this guy im a bit angry but i dont show to her at all i came a bit despressed but well now im going NightClubs -->ALONE<--- i dont have anybody to join me i did some approaches my bigest problem is im running out of the things to say i can get myself to approach a cute girl but after like asking for her name age bla bla and giving a complement i just dont dont know how to continue the conversetion i mostsly i just leave even before getting rejcted because i dont know what to say next there is like nothing in my mind im trying to ask her out but it sounds like more an invetriev then a Pickup im trying to be as Netural as possible i drink a bit before i go out Tought because im alone and im a bit depressed im still trying to get a girl im from switzerland 26 Years i do not have any job i live with my mum ye.. i know it dosent sound good i mostsly tell girls that im a baker so she dosent run away like sometimes i get rejected well harshly it dosent efect me rly but im still a noob with 26 years and in nobember im getting 27 i still dont know how to do it im giving my best going 3 times in a week any advice Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Doctor_____ (Hello from one doc to another) said it SUPER well. Dude, you need to take care of yourself, getting girls is different than pick up, it's bigger. What I mean by that is that pick up is ONE part of the whole process. I can explain it better via a business metaphor. In a business, you have a product that you sell. In this situation, yourself. Ok, the business is your product. And then, you have your marketing and sales. I'd argue marketing is a part of your product in this situation(your outer game) but you have your sales team, which job is to go out, get leads, and close those deals. But here's the thing, if your product sucks, it's hard to sell a shitty product. This is EXACTLY what's happening to you and why your ex dumped you. Why should be want to be with you? You sound depressed and like you're not doing much with your life. Get a JOB! Take care of yourself. Get your product(you) together. Get your shit TOGETHER. Then, it'll be that much easier to sell yourself. Right now you're wasting your time by trying to get girls. 1. girls can pick up you hate your life and 2. You get what you deserve, so if you're product sucks, you'll get a girl who also has a shitty product, ie: ugly. So, take time to deal with your product, get a job, get up to stuff, get your marketing down(your vibe), and then go out and pick up girls. Hell, you might even get your ex back!

Quote: