Tinder meetup

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 121 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Tinder meetup
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So guys I'm going to meet up with a girl I met on tinder Sunday. I'm already locked in deep with her on her good side. She had told me she doesn't sleep with someone the first time she meeta a guy.

I know that that hasn't stopped a good pick up artist before because somehow it works and the girl sleeps with them.

WHAT can I do?

Post subject: Re: Tinder meetup
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

It's a mental thing. You have to treat what she said like a "shit test" and ignore it. Act as if you never heard her say it, and proceed as if sex with her on the first date is still very possible. If she asks you something like "Did you hear what i said? I told you that i don't ever sleep with any guy on the first date!" Don't get reactive to it in any way, just calmly acknowledge it with a "Ok, i understand" statement, just to appease her ASD (Anti-Slut Defense) so that she can let her defenses back down again. But assume that it's still on with her anyway!..regardless of what she says. :P

Always maintain your frame, never fall into her frame.

-G