chick wants to come with another on our first date.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 135 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
OP gotta work on the fundamentals before you start talking about building a regular rotation of 9s and fucking 10s...horse, then cart.
I never understand why people talk about 9s and 10s in objective terms; ratings are quite subjective. Generally ratings are mostly on the same wavelength, but I've seen girls change from 7's to 9's depending on how their foundation is done.

I'm not disagreeing with your post at all, but I don't think it's as hard as people make out to get a 10/10. I've never slept with a girl who I thought was 100% perfect, but some of the most attractive girls I've seen are in relationships with ordinary guys (in terms of looks and money) they met through friends.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
OP gotta work on the fundamentals before you start talking about building a regular rotation of 9s and fucking 10s...horse, then cart.
I never understand why people talk about 9s and 10s in objective terms; ratings are quite subjective. Generally ratings are mostly on the same wavelength, but I've seen girls change from 7's to 9's depending on how their foundation is done.

I'm not disagreeing with your post at all, but I don't think it's as hard as people make out to get a 10/10. I've never slept with a girl who I thought was 100% perfect, but some of the most attractive girls I've seen are in relationships with ordinary guys (in terms of looks and money) they met through friends.
Your being contrarian is misguided. It was the OP himself who said that was his goal and I was just mirroring his verbage. This guy wants multiple hot women available to him at any given time, but it is clear he has no idea what he's doing. It would make more sense for him to practice fundamentals of seduction and develop a set of skills he can use first. Just like any game, before you go competing with the goal of getting a win you learn the rules, the basics, and practice. People would be a lot better at this if they saw it the same as learning anything from baseball to poker.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your being contrarian is misguided. It was the OP himself who said that was his goal and I was just mirroring his verbage. This guy wants multiple hot women available to him at any given time, but it is clear he has no idea what he's doing. It would make more sense for him to practice fundamentals of seduction and develop a set of skills he can use first. Just like any game, before you go competing with the goal of getting a win you learn the rules, the basics, and practice. People would be a lot better at this if they saw it the same as learning anything from baseball to poker.
I wasn’t being contrarian it was an aside. I even said I wasn’t disagreeing lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

UPDATE:Since the girl told me she was busy to hang out,i believed her but turns out she was not.I saw her out a few days ago in the company of her friend(the one she wanted to bring to our date).I just couldn't keep it to myself so i confronted her about it.I didn't give her details but just told her that she doesn't seem honest and interested in me and that i wish her the best.she asked what i mean and i just left her hanging.seems like a dead set.on to the next set as they say.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I just couldn't keep it to myself so i confronted her about it.I didn't give her details but just told her that she doesn't seem honest and interested in me and that i wish her the best

Ugh.

Learn to control your emotions, or you will struggle with women.

This is emotionally-uncentered behavior, and the stink of it on you will make women head for the hills.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
UPDATE:Since the girl told me she was busy to hang out,i believed her but turns out she was not.I saw her out a few days ago in the company of her friend(the one she wanted to bring to our date).I just couldn't keep it to myself so i confronted her about it.I didn't give her details but just told her that she doesn't seem honest and interested in me and that i wish her the best.she asked what i mean and i just left her hanging.seems like a dead set.on to the next set as they say.

Noooooooo. There's no point in doing this if you won't learn from your own mistakes!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The OP followed none of the advice, and wasted everyone's time.

an embarrassing outcome for a nine page thread.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:29 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You also outed yourself as a dirty liar when you claimed you had a 7/10 fuckbuddy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You also outed yourself as a dirty liar when you claimed you had a 7/10 fuckbuddy.
I never lie.Why assume i am lying?I just want an upgrade the fuck buddy is not that hot but this girl is at least a 9.I was just seeking advice because i wasn’t doing well with this set.It is wrong of you to conclude that i am lying bro.Needless to say i lost the set.She doesnt seem interested and has gone cold.