Nosey ex smh

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 152 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Nosey ex smh
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Man I was so in love with this girl. First person I ever thought about marriage with, kids, wanted to live together, all that good stuff.

Ex broke up with a month ago because she was tired of the arguing. Tried to get back with me 2 weeks later. Turned her away and said I was happy and moved on. I’ll admit I told kind of blew up her phone still venting about the breakup. 3 weeks ago I messaged her saying this was hard for me. Anyways had this really hot date set up last night. Took her to this Argentinian restaurant, the exact same one I took my ex to on our first date. I snapped a video of my plate of food with the caption ‘Argentinian food’ and then you could see the hot date in the video.

A few hours later I get a message from the ex saying it hurts to see that I’ve moved on but if that’s what I want then she loves me enough to be happy for me. Sent her a ?. She said I’m referring to your new date. Told her I’m sorry. Loved you her very much but we just couldn’t stop arguing and weren’t working. Then sent her another text saying as a precedent it isn’t wise for me to say what is or isn’t going on in my dating life.

Feels good man.

Post subject: Re: Nosey ex smh
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:19 pm 
King Among Mortals

Just venting?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OP, you’re funny and this post is comical.

Your ex isn’t stupid and neither are we. 9.9/10 you posted that on purpose hoping she’d look at it to hurt her feelings and or illicit a response. Who says a few before it’s hard for me and blows up their ex after they say they’re “happy and moved on” (lies) then post another chick while on a date only a few weeks after all that stuff you said. If you wanted to snap your food fine, but you purposely put that girl in your snap. People who are moving on don’t flaunt it. People tend not to put another person on their social media until they’re officially together.

Don’t be so immature OP.

Then the girl wishes you well and you think she’s trying to get info out of your dating life...uhhh what? She didn’t ask for that chit. Sounds like you were mad she wasn’t devasted liked you hope. Instead it backfired with her wishing you well. Then you responded to her. Someone who is really done/moved on would’ve ignored her message or said thanks you too to her well wishes.

You haven’t moved on. You’re trying to hurt her. All this pointing to you still want her. Grow some balls. Stop being immature and work it out because it’s clear that’s what you want.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Just venting?
Yea...why?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:55 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Just venting?
Yea...why?

I was inclined to congratulate you. Getting to that plateau takes some guys here decades.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I snapped a video of my plate of food with the caption ‘Argentinian food’ and then you could see the hot date in the video.

A few hours later I get a message from the ex saying it hurts to see that I’ve moved on
Of course she did. To the guy complaining about the snap, years ago when there were no snaps, the gf's brother or friend would have seen the date and told her the next day in person, and she would have replied with the same reply. Human nature's gonna human nature.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I snapped a video of my plate of food with the caption ‘Argentinian food’ and then you could see the hot date in the video.

A few hours later I get a message from the ex saying it hurts to see that I’ve moved on
Of course she did. To the guy complaining about the snap, years ago when there were no snaps, the gf's brother or friend would have seen the date and told her the next day in person, and she would have replied with the same reply. Human nature's gonna human nature.
But that's what OP wanted. He wanted her to say something to him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Not really a nosey ex... You are trying to hard. Snapping then acting stupid with a ? You wanted her to talk more and you even followed up after wards with a double text. If you are trying to get more conversation from her... Keep baiting and acting coy.. If you really want to move on stop seeking her attention and dragging on convos with her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Not really a nosey ex... You are trying to hard. Snapping then acting stupid with a ? You wanted her to talk more and you even followed up after wards with a double text. If you are trying to get more conversation from her... Keep baiting and acting coy.. If you really want to move on stop seeking her attention and dragging on convos with her.
+1

He doesn't want to move on. He still wants her but because she broke up with him he's still in his feelings and has been acting like an immature prick since (I'm happy and moved on, haha yea ok). I don't know if the other users will agree with me but you still want to be with her, you're just letting your pride, resentment, whatever it is get in the way.

You keep doing this-letting too much time pass, throwing other girls in her face, etc., you're going to lose her for good.

Do you still have her on social media? Still looking at her stuff?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:11 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Yeah... I could give him the benefit of a doubt that he just snaps food with chicks in view after a recent breakup.. Even though that sounds like bs.. But when you get a message to her and you respond like you didn't send a snap out and prod her to talk more.. Then you respond with I loved you talk and then send ANOTHER msg... Lol nah you were just trying to talk to the chick. She wins.. Because youre chasing her still.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yeah... I could give him the benefit of a doubt that he just snaps food with chicks in view after a recent breakup.. Even though that sounds like bs.. But when you get a message to her and you respond like you didn't send a snap out and prod her to talk more.. Then you respond with I loved you talk and then send ANOTHER msg... Lol nah you were just trying to talk to the chick. She wins.. Because youre chasing her still.
Right but I said I said I'm sorry. I loved you very much but I just didn't feel like we would ever stop arguing and we have different love languages. So that's not I loved you talk really. I sent the other message to say as a precedent it's not wise for me to give info about what is or isn't going in my dating life. I sent her the other text to let her know pretty much it's none of her business to ask.

As far as the snap yea I snapped my plate of food and then moved the camera up to the girl. Not a big deal.

Chasing her for what though? She said she wasn't asking and wished me the best. I didn't say anything to her so I'm not chasing.

Last edited by Vanballmoos on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
+1

He doesn't want to move on. He still wants her but because she broke up with him he's still in his feelings and has been acting like an immature prick since (I'm happy and moved on, haha yea ok). I don't know if the other users will agree with me but you still want to be with her, you're just letting your pride, resentment, whatever it is get in the way.

You keep doing this-letting too much time pass, throwing other girls in her face, etc., you're going to lose her for good.

Do you still have her on social media? Still looking at her stuff?
Yea I do. I was looking at her snaps last night.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:21 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But that's what OP wanted. He wanted her to say something to him.
Irrelevant to the fact that human nature is what it is. Without the shot of the girl, the original girl would have said fuck all to him. Just like in the olden days, her brother telling her, "I saw Bartholomew last night" without the "with Sally" would have elicited jack shit out of her pretty little mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Right but I said I said I'm sorry. I loved you very much but I just didn't feel like we would ever stop arguing and we have different love languages. So that's not I loved you talk really. I sent the other message to say as a precedent it's not wise for me to give info about what is or isn't going in my dating life. I sent her the other text to let her know pretty much it's none of her business to ask.

As far as the snap yea I snapped my plate of food and then moved the camera up to the girl. Not a big deal.

Chasing her for what though? She said she wasn't asking and wished me the best. I didn't say anything to her so I'm not chasing.
Oh so you moved the camera up to the girl? She wasn't just in the background. Neo87, naw you can't give him the benefit of the doubt on this one lol. That's 100% on purpose.

You wanted a convo 1. when you sent a ? (didn't have to respond) 2. Let's just pretend like you dind't know what she was talking about, once she cleared it up you said a lot more than you needed to. You could've ignored her or said thanks, but nope you didn't. 3. She never asked you about your dating life. You're immature, not stupid. And if I put money on it I bet you said loved in past tense on purpose to also hurt her. Y

Be honest with yourself OP and stop playing games. Stop acting like you don't want to be with her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

OP, if you say you have truly moved on then move on properly.

Block her on all social media, block her phone numbers and never contact her again and prevent her from contacting you. Also do the same to family members and her friends.

Problem solved and these types of situations won't happen again. Sounds like to me you created drama and got it in spades.