Nosey ex smh

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Re: Nosey ex smh
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
OP, if you say you have truly moved on then move on properly.

Block her on all social media, block her phone numbers and never contact her again and prevent her from contacting you. Also do the same to family members and her friends.

Problem solved and these types of situations won't happen again. Sounds like to me you created drama and got it in spades.
He hasn't truly moved on properly because he doesn't want to. He's been lying to himself. He still wants to be with her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yeah... I could give him the benefit of a doubt that he just snaps food with chicks in view after a recent breakup.. Even though that sounds like bs.. But when you get a message to her and you respond like you didn't send a snap out and prod her to talk more.. Then you respond with I loved you talk and then send ANOTHER msg... Lol nah you were just trying to talk to the chick. She wins.. Because youre chasing her still.
So it sounds like you think that I still want to be with her...am I right?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:30 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah... I could give him the benefit of a doubt that he just snaps food with chicks in view after a recent breakup.. Even though that sounds like bs.. But when you get a message to her and you respond like you didn't send a snap out and prod her to talk more.. Then you respond with I loved you talk and then send ANOTHER msg... Lol nah you were just trying to talk to the chick. She wins.. Because youre chasing her still.
So it sounds like you think that I still want to be with her...am I right?
Yes... Maybe you don't but then why did you send the snap? Why did you act clueless? Why did you speak on the old relationship? Why did you speak about FUTURE contact? Maybe you have a reason