When she asks "And what are we gonna do at your place?"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 149 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You're on a 2nd date with a chick, it's going very well, you made out with her a few times, it's obvious things are heating up. Naturally you want to head somewhere you can escalate further. After you kiss her again you whisper in her ear, "Let's get out of here." "Where to?" she responds. You say "Back to my place." She looks at you, somewhat accusingly and somewhat devilishly, like she caught a kid reaching into a cookie jar, "And what exactly are we gonna do there?"

She obviously knows I'm trying to get laid, and she clearly also wants to get laid but is playing hard to get. So the way I see it there are three potential responses:

1) Play it safe and tell her "We'll watch netflix and drink wine." This sounds like such a lame response to me.
2) Be direct. "We're going to have some really good, mind blowing sex."
3) Be playful and still direct. "We're gonna watch netflix and if you're good we might have some sex."
4) Other ideas?

How do/would you guys answer this question? I've gotten flustered by this question previously with other women.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

When she's going back to yours after the date, everyone knows what's happening. Go with option 1, so she can tell her gal pals "it just happened" and you don't get any LMR. Also tell her you're not going to have sex on the way home.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:04 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

To be simple, you could just skip all that talk and just say let's get a drink. Then walk or drive to your place. You don't need to answer questions really, when in doubt try just taking her hand and walking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:30 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Watch cat videos on youtube, obviously.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

"We'll think of something" with eyes locked followed by a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:25 pm 
Read My Book

You bust her balls.

And you call her out..

" What.. You think im going to think you're easy? I don't even think like that. You're a dope chick. You're fine.. Come here.. kiss me." And then you go..

Honestly though.. It doesn't NOT matter what you say, its all about HOW you say it. That right there is a make or break moment.. If it makes you "Shrink" and get all " Why do girls always do this.. Why can't it be easy, why do they have to play this game" you won't stand a chance. Understand that its all apart of the process and handle it with complete confidence.

They ALL do the same thing, you should have a way around it by now.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks, guys. Good answers all around.
Quote:
Quote:
Watch cat videos on youtube, obviously.
I like these 2 a lot and I think they mesh the best with my personality.
Quote:
Honestly though.. It doesn't NOT matter what you say, its all about HOW you say it. That right there is a make or break moment.. If it makes you "Shrink" and get all " Why do girls always do this.. Why can't it be easy, why do they have to play this game" you won't stand a chance. Understand that its all apart of the process and handle it with complete confidence.
This. 100% agree. This is the only known question that would make me shrink sometimes. Not sure why, and it doesn't make me shrink nearly as much as it used to, but receiving the "And what exactly are we gonna do there" comment the other night hit me more off guard than usual. But I definitely agree how I say whatever it is I say is more important than what.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I love it when they ask questions like this.

I would slowly let a huge smile take over my face and then look at her in the eyes and say "I want to tell you a secret in my bed"

This is congruent with who I am though and chicks love the word 'secret'.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
To be simple, you could just skip all that talk and just say let's get a drink. Then walk or drive to your place. You don't need to answer questions really, when in doubt try just taking her hand and walking.
Exacly what I do, good to know its common thing ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
This.

Or...

"Well, that depends on how good you are..."
"Well, that depends on how naughty you are..."
"Dishes. I have a lot of dirty dishes... can you clean my dishes for me?"

Basically anything in a sexy tone matching your chemistry. You don't want to drop right out of the frame if you've been all logical then go yeah we are gonna hook up.

It's just a shit test, she likes you.

Remember, in sales, you don't have to answer the question, you just have to satisfy the customer.