Met a girl but she has herpes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 117 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey all, these post have been in and out of forums forever.

Met a girl on Tinder. Went on a few dates. Really cool girl. The other night I was at her place after our fourth date. We ended up making out performing oral. She then told me she had herpes. Talked for a while but not much about it. Then we had sex using a condom. I'm aware of the risk. I haven't been tested for several years and last I checked I was negative. Haven't had many sexual partners either. Also been single for 3 years.

She wants to meet again and I'm stuck in the mindset of should I meet and pursue this or walk away. I know I've invested already and took a risk where I can now potential have it. But really unsure what to do in terms of meeting up again. While I know theres a huge stigma about this, it's now in my thoughts. She invited me to dinner tonight to go or not to go.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:45 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Maybe seek professional medical advice?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Adults who carry HSV1 or HSV2 (somewhere on the body) 75-80%
It's really not that big of deal anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Start fucking before the fourth date.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:19 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Adults who carry HSV1 or HSV2 (somewhere on the body) 75-80%
It's really not that big of a deal anymore.

Yeah, it isn't. Just like the chicken pox, it is a nuisance but you won't die. And I heard that your breakouts (if you do end up getting it from this girl) are less and less over the years.

OP, like others, have said, if you want to be thorough, I'd discuss this with her and your doctor. She might be taking medication for it (doesn't mean you should go raw) or who knows. Your life OP.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:34 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Hey all, these post have been in and out of forums forever.

Met a girl on Tinder. Went on a few dates. Really cool girl. The other night I was at her place after our fourth date. We ended up making out performing oral. She then told me she had herpes. Talked for a while but not much about it. Then we had sex using a condom. I'm aware of the risk. I haven't been tested for several years and last I checked I was negative. Haven't had many sexual partners either. Also been single for 3 years.

She wants to meet again and I'm stuck in the mindset of should I meet and pursue this or walk away. I know I've invested already and took a risk where I can now potential have it. But really unsure what to do in terms of meeting up again. While I know theres a huge stigma about this, it's now in my thoughts. She invited me to dinner tonight to go or not to go.

I'm shocked by the answers here.

You had sex with a girl that admittedly told you she had a disease? If im the only one that sees something wrong with it then so be it, but I think that is low as hell when it comes to "STANDARDS".

Why even knowingly risk that? I can't think of any logical reason to knowingly take that risk. Im not even trying to kiss a girl in the mouth that has a cavity.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Herpes is a viral infection not a disease.

80% of carriers with the infection do not show symptoms and do not know they have it.

The infection cannot (as yet) be cured and can flair at any point in time.

It wasnt really a thing until the drug companies got onto it in the 70s to see the anti-virals.

Saying that, a fraction of the carriers do react badly to the infection and can show moderate reactions.

There is a huge stigma attached to the virus and if you catch it, imagine having to tell chicks (that are non-infected) that you carry the virus.

In my opinion, if you catch this virus and are up front and honest with future sexual partners (which you should be) then you will majorly limit the amount available options.

I also thoroughly enjoy unprotected sex (nothing like that warm little tickle), this will most likely not be possible with this girl unless you want to put your hand up for Herpes.

I would be intrigued to hear what your Dr says.

Choice is your big man.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Bump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

SAD

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
SAD
Just looking for more insight. No need to be a cunt.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:38 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
SAD
Just looking for more insight. No need to be a cunt.
You received a bunch of advice. Best to at least respond to that advice before asking for more.