31, look like I'm 25. Wanting to game.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a few questions:

Do you have to drink? My game is ten million times better sober, and I had a problem drinking and had to quit.

Do you have to go out to clubs and bars? I was at a grocery store today, but couldn't bring myself to approach women. There are times where I go there and I can strike up a conversation with anyone.

How do you create attraction? I feel like I might need this. I also know women want men to talk to them for their own self esteem. I know I have been told I am fit, good looking, and have strengths. I've also been told I am damn good with the ladies, but tonight I couldn't seem to figure out why I was not channeling into that potential.

Do I need an opener?

Can I game and create attraction on younger girls?

And where could I find someone to help out who is better with this stuff? Perhaps a wingman.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I have a few questions:

Do you have to drink?
I wouldn't suggest so. Though there are not strict rules, just like in life. I managed to get a girl while I was drunk, when I was young and stupid. :D
Drinking in general is a bad idea if you're new.
Quote:
My game is ten million times better sober,
Good. :D
Quote:
I was at a grocery store today, but couldn't bring myself to approach women. There are times where I go there and I can strike up a conversation with anyone.
I can tell for myself, I really don't like when there's someone there who can listen what we talk. So, if I did not know that, I would wonder in a certain situation why I just can't go and talk to her, when I know I'm not afraid of her and I have approached before.
And it is really interesting how sometimes we just can not see clearly what makes us the real problem.
So I'm just giving you a hint, where to look. :wink:
Quote:
I know I have been told I am fit, good looking, and have strengths.
Very good. :D
Quote:
I've also been told I am damn good with the ladies, but tonight I couldn't seem to figure out why I was not channeling into that potential.
As I said, maybe some kind of an "outside" problem. :)