Interesting situation I am in - advice please.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 150 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am 28 years old. I have never had a girlfriend. I always have the mentality that if I could answer yes to this question, then I consider wife-ing up a girl. "Do I like her enough to make me want to give up my single lifestyle (going out with the boys, getting girls, traveling, etc)and make me not want to cheat?"

I have hooked up with and fucked many good looking chicks, but have only felt strongly for one of them (which didnt work out because I was needy and didnt lead). I am very picky, but don't always have strong connections with people. I want hot chicks but havent worked enough on myself to be good enough to get with those hot chicks. 99% of the good looking chicks, I dont feel the desire to give up my single lifestyle. My other thing is that I will never cheat. My thing is if I have a girlfriend and I cheat on here, then I may as well be single. I certainly know that I need to work on myself, my happiness, approaching women, and my connection with women (or people for that matter).

So I have been talking and fucking this girl for 3 months. I like her (not as much as the girl i mentioned above). I know the conversation of "what are we" is going to happen real soon. I am thinking long term here. I have a insecurity about being 28 and not having a girlfriend. I feel like I will be in a situation where a girl that i am madly in love with and she is madly in love with me, will see a huge red flag in me that I am 28 but never had a girlfriend. I wouldn't want her to ditch me, because she thinks I'm not ready for a serious relationship.

My question is this should I wife this girl up to have the experience of having a girlfriend so that a girls wont see red flags in me or should i say fuck it and continue my journey on getting better with women? Is not having a girlfriend at 28 that much of a red flag to a hot chick thinking about wife-ing me up?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

:(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:38 am 
The Grand Puba

Answer this question: Do you want this girl for a girlfriend?

If yes. Go for it.
If no. Don't go for it.
If you're not sure. Do it when you're sure.

All of the other stuff you're talking about shouldn't even factor in on that decision.