''Take your hat off''

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 130 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: ''Take your hat off''
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay so this is something that has been bothering me for a while.

I'm 29, my hair has started to thin a little up top. I usually shave it with a razor or a no-guard and wear a baseball cap anyway. It suits my style nicely and I just like wearing caps. Obviously the balding is making me a little self conscious, and I always feel better wearing my hat.

It comes up almost every time I meet a new girl, she wants to see me without a hat, ''take your hat off''. I usually lose frame every time that happens, and sometimes the look on their face tells the whole story, they usually go silent, put the hat back on my head and then it's hard to proceed from there, a bit shallow I will agree. I've even had one girl go completely cold once she noticed the thinning hair.

How would you go about this? Just stop wearing hats period, be less self conscious? I always try to laugh it off and make it seem not as big of a deal but I think girls can tell it's bothering me a little.

Sometimes I just refuse or say ''sure, after you take your shirt off'', don't think that's a really good idea though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It comes up almost every time I meet a new girl, she wants to see me without a hat, ''take your hat off''. I usually lose frame every time that happens, and sometimes the look on their face tells the whole story, they usually go silent, put the hat back on my head and then it's hard to proceed from there, a bit shallow I will agree. I've even had one girl go completely cold once she noticed the thinning hair.
Shave it to a "zero" on a Remington so it has the Statham look (not bald/hairless, but rugged shaved). Then you reinforce this by eating a low carb diet (under 60 grams a day) to give your jawline/bone structure definition, and you reinforce this by hitting the gym like clockwork every other day with a weight regiment. Keeping thinning hair makes you look weak and old before your time. Not every woman is going to love this dominant look, but MANY do.

If you do this for a year, you will never get the "she went completely cold" again.

I wear a cap a lot too, but only to protect my head from sunburn. Start practicing to take it off in public places once in awhile to overcome the insecurity.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Like I said I always shave it to a zero but it's still affecting my confidence and I never feel good about taking my hat off. And it's really awkward when you do take the hat off and there's a few seconds of her scanning you, I just never know how to deal with this situation, so I was looking for tips on how to handle.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Do you have a beard?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah I have some facial hair, not a big spartan beard but still.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Get over it. She won't care about your hairline.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Like I said I always shave it to a zero but it's still affecting my confidence and I never feel good about taking my hat off. And it's really awkward when you do take the hat off and there's a few seconds of her scanning you, I just never know how to deal with this situation, so I was looking for tips on how to handle.
Then don't wear a hat and you won't have to deal with her scanning you when you take it off.

You either need to get over your condition, accept it and make it part of who you are
or
Get hair implants.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah I have some facial hair, not a big spartan beard but still.

I was in the same boat as you. When my hair thinned, it looked like shit. So I shaved it. I was insecure about it for a while but got over it.

I have a big forehead, too, which isn't great. But there are somethings I did that really helped "balance" my look:

1. Weight training. Give them something to look at other than your head. A "0" shaved head with a beard combined with big arms is a hot look. Many women love this, especially more dominant women (i have found, who respond to a very dominant look).

2. Low carbs. Essential for that nice facial definition that makes you stand out from 99% of men these days (unless you live in Hollywood, or more trendy parts of major urban centers). Carb bloat makes all older people all look the exact fucking same. I've seen carb bloat on guys who are 28-29, and they look older than lean guys who are 40.

3. A shaved head can reveal a "lot of white skin". So you can add some balance (if you need it) by having a beard or good stubble).

4. Dressing decently. Collared shirts, no graphic t-shirts, not fucking sweat pants, no sneakers. Quality sandals actually preferable to sneakers. clothes can be from anywhere as long as they are not that. the more fit you get, the better the clothes will look. You will look like you live in your parents basement if you venture out i na graphic-t with a shaved head.