General problem

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 124 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: General problem
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello. I am pretty much new to the pua scene,but I started reading some of the materials here and also got Pandora's Box from Vin DiCarlo ( which seems quite confusing at times tbh ),but apart from pick-up and everything,I seem to run into a problem generally: whenever I get somewhere and say ' hi ' to a woman, it's like I'm pulling a response with a clutch,I am being ignored completely and in a strong effort am given a hello,as if I poured a pack of laxatives in their drink at the last party lol ( and here I am talking about women I know ) - like they are either looking down or in the opposite direction when I come by. It doesn't seem to be that way with other dudes,so clearly I am doing something wrong,but I don't know what exactly. I hope someone could give me a heads-up on that so thanks in advance.

Also,reading the forums I saw some dude saying he could game other guys' girlfriends right under their noses and they wouldn't even be noticing it - that sorta got me wondering,is that even possible ? Flirt with a girl while she is with her boyfriend and he wouldn't pick it up ? Sure,if he's dumb as a brick,but even then the guy would be defensive. Maybe I'll figure this on my own once I get to know more of the PUA,so it's not that important to get an answer on this.

Anyway,thanks in advance to whoever reads it.

Post subject: Re: General problem
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't know about gaming other dude's girls in front of them, that's messy business.

As far as girls not being responsive, it can be a number of things. Obviously, the first is your look and demeanor. If you are fat and ugly or give off a creepy vibe, then women will not respond well to you at all. It also could have to do with the setting you are in and the type of guys you are competing with. If the girls are there for frat boys and jocks and you are just a regular looking skinny guy, then they might automatically be uninterested in you.

Post subject: Re: General problem
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Change you sarging location. Try bookstores and grocery store/super markets. At least until you get more experience. Clubs and bars come be tough especially with all the competition. I've opened a few girls with "hey my buddies getting married and I'm trying to get him a last minute gift before the wedding. What do you think of this vase?" Of course I'll have the vase in hand. 90% of the time they open right up. Or if you're in the mall, walk up and ask a girl what she thinks of the shirt you're holding. Good luck